Author Topic: Raffler report.  (Read 6991 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Raffler report.
« on: March 09, 2013, 12:32:10 am »
Hello, I am here to report mr. g0mba troll. Here's his profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073160236 . He has been accused of raffling off an item, and then giving it to a friend. This friend's name was Itachu Uchiha. The buy-in was a scrap. There were 3 witnesses that are common to the Trading Hell server that were there at the event. These 3 were Whacks, Little Snow Bunny, and Pain-and-Gigglez. Here is the event of the raffle: http://www.mediafire.com/?469m7gmil8wmetk .  This is a picture of his friend's list: http://puu.sh/2exbG , of which I want to specifically point out the 5th friend on the list. Right after he announced the winner, I looked at his profile and saw none other than Itachu who was on his friends list. This is all the evidence I could get, but personal testimonies from the 3 witnesses I have provided can also be made for just in case you need more proof.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 12:34:12 am by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Mr. Popo

• Stare into my soul
Re: Raffler report.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 12:33:55 am »
I've made a report like this before, hopefully there's enough proof, Thanks DJ.

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 12:36:04 am »
Detective Punishment_Fatal is on the case

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 12:50:55 am »
Moral of story: Don't participate in raffles with shady people.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:51:55 am »
Moral of story: Don't participate in raffles with shady people.
Don't worry. I only participate in TF2r raffles because they're free :D

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Mr. Popo

• Stare into my soul
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 12:53:01 am »
That's the thing though, they put up a warning on the server yet no one listens.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 01:26:46 pm »
That's the thing though, they put up a warning on the server yet no one listens.
Because they don't bother to read anything anymore. Even if you put up a warning on the motd that has a check box that they've read the warnings, people will still get scammed.

It'd be nice if people would stop and think before they act on stuff like this...

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 05:22:28 pm »
Ace Attorney Punishment_Fatal is on the case.
Fixed. I don't want to be a Detective. If I were, I would have my salary cut like Detective Gumshoe. That poor guy.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2013, 04:52:31 pm »
Fixed. I don't want to be a Detective. If I were, I would have my salary cut like Detective Gumshoe. That poor guy.
Having to live on instant noodles isn't so bad, unless people expect you to be able to afford better. Gumshoe causes most of his problems for himself...

I'm not saying that I don't feel bad for the guy, but he could stand to get some common sense.