Author Topic: votekick options  (Read 9449 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: votekick options
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 08:01:18 am »
If only Admins did what the majority of a server wants V.V
if i was admin u know who i will mute n call kick votes against

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 09:49:14 am »
You guys also need to realize that we have lives as well. We can't be in a specific server 24/7, which is why we rely on you guys to report any problems. If no one is reporting anything, then we have to assume there are no problems. It's really easy to add one of the many admins and let them know something's going on.

And I highly apologize for my extended absence, as I do enjoy playing on most of the servers and am usually there to catch people first-hand, or at least hop to a server quickly where something is happening. I honestly feel terrible about having been gone for this long, especially when I see topics like this pop up. :(

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 10:31:55 am »
You guys also need to realize that we have lives as well. We can't be in a specific server 24/7, which is why we rely on you guys to report any problems. If no one is reporting anything, then we have to assume there are no problems. It's really easy to add one of the many admins and let them know something's going on.

And I highly apologize for my extended absence, as I do enjoy playing on most of the servers and am usually there to catch people first-hand, or at least hop to a server quickly where something is happening. I honestly feel terrible about having been gone for this long, especially when I see topics like this pop up. :(
Very much this.

And don't worry about being gone, I figure you have something important going on that is beyond your control. Though a month is a long time to be offline...

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 12:07:43 pm »

luve i miss u get back soon~Bo

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 05:40:45 pm »
if i was admin u know who i will mute n call kick votes against

I'm pretty sure anyone else who had admin would mute/gag or ban you know who.

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 08:14:58 pm »

guy in real life (gurl) where have you been I miss you =/ . Anyways what is this life you speak of? XD No I accually have a job and I still pull off playing 2-8 hours a for at least 5 days each week. You did apologize when you werent suppossed to..... One time I tried adding one admin and they never responded to the friend request so is not as easy to add an administrator as you claim it to be ( I did add Voidy so im not saying it is impossible). But issues always pop up. Not to long ago I alerted Voidy and he muted a chat spammer so I thank you for your fast work Voidy and the fact that the glitches I posted have been fixed (the important glitches anyways and I will make another post of other glitches in the future and responses to specific questions). I will monitor and protect DR #1 for you until you return (or whenever you are away)  Luve. I know others miss you and I especially cannot wait until you return a DR regular.
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3