Author Topic: Op combos  (Read 4091 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Op combos
« on: March 01, 2014, 04:15:56 pm »
so i tested it and boston basher and three rune blade with crit a cola takes like 3 hits to take down a soldier and demo. but this seems little to op cause it takes no skill to just use basher/blade

Offline Black Mage

Re: Op combos
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:21:53 pm »
so you complain when i post about the blackbox resourceful combo but its a overpowered combo to use a weapon where if the scout misses it hits them instead. you got killed to this to many times while being  a soldier with the new nerf havent you

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:23:23 pm »
no i tested it its actual is very op

Offline Black Mage

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2014, 04:25:11 pm »
try hunter three rune blade/basher 70% attack the basher is 50% win 50% loose if it didnt effect the scout it would have been nerfed long ago. i remember seeing a mod say the payoff is equall to the downside b4 and if you know how to use the weapon and not just swing randomly its a earned kill

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 06:23:47 pm »
81 damage with about 12 bleed damage is way way to much mainly due to bleed(i really hate when you got bleed that does 12 damage and last for 5 seconds)

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2014, 08:03:17 pm »
crit a cola + Scorching + boston basher
not OP but its fun :3 and worth the same dps as unmodified bat even after you die
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline Black Mage

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 02:57:12 pm »
81 damage with about 12 bleed damage is way way to much mainly due to bleed(i really hate when you got bleed that does 12 damage and last for 5 seconds)

its no secret zf needs a new balance overhaul, kinda like how recourcful blackbox conch soldiers never died.
it needed a nerf and got one, not a insult to mods or admins but we could use a mod get hands on for a day or so and see how underpowered/overpowered some perks/weponcombos can be. even tho you did kinda come onto my post about the black box i agree some weapons/combos are over powered but to stack in one or the others favor isnt right.  as for the basher i can see it getting vanilla stats some time soon or been banned all together. but lets not forget nerfs to weapons that i for one dont understand.: eviction notice, - 100 hp. even tho it swings faster and does -65% damage i dont see how it needed a hp buff. i guess vamp heavy was too over powered for that, or the steak, grants crits but no speed buff. personally id prefer a speed buff rather than crits. rocket jumper, banned completly. i dont see any reason behind this other than i guess it forces people to rocket jump and take damage? same for sticky jumper, maybe so people cant get to unfair heights i guess but that can be fixed even using vanilla by using perks that gain hp. as for a majority of spy weapons i can understand, dead ringer. that is easily justified for being banned aswell as the eternal reward. but the spycycle it got nerfed/buffed(?) it says has vanilla stats but still makes you immune from fire damage.

my point to this long wall of text TL;DR zf needs a balance update.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 04:32:50 pm »

its no secret zf needs a new balance overhaul, kinda like how recourcful blackbox conch soldiers never died.
it needed a nerf and got one, not a insult to mods or admins but we could use a mod get hands on for a day or so and see how underpowered/overpowered some perks/weponcombos can be. even tho you did kinda come onto my post about the black box i agree some weapons/combos are over powered but to stack in one or the others favor isnt right.  as for the basher i can see it getting vanilla stats some time soon or been banned all together. but lets not forget nerfs to weapons that i for one dont understand.: eviction notice, - 100 hp. even tho it swings faster and does -65% damage i dont see how it needed a hp buff. i guess vamp heavy was too over powered for that, or the steak, grants crits but no speed buff. personally id prefer a speed buff rather than crits. rocket jumper, banned completly. i dont see any reason behind this other than i guess it forces people to rocket jump and take damage? same for sticky jumper, maybe so people cant get to unfair heights i guess but that can be fixed even using vanilla by using perks that gain hp. as for a majority of spy weapons i can understand, dead ringer. that is easily justified for being banned aswell as the eternal reward. but the spycycle it got nerfed/buffed(?) it says has vanilla stats but still makes you immune from fire damage.

Admin for Trading Hell and Zombie Hell plox

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 11:40:37 am »
The reason jumpers are removed are because you can just jump around the map infinitely and troll especially on large open maps.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

• Venus Power
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 07:27:30 pm »

lel get vac banned

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 07:28:04 pm »