Author Topic: Mute-Automatic Kick(Declined)  (Read 11571 times)

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
Re: Mute-Automatic Kick
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2013, 09:16:08 pm »
Once again, you cant just get someone kicked or banned because you dont like them. Thats not the way the world works, its very immature to do that.

Theres nothing you can do unless he's breaking an actual rule if you want to get him in trouble.

Anathor thing, Monkey is just a kid. He does not know any better. Some of you, who are old enough to know how to behave, should stop wasting your time on this. It is quite immature and you should look past it. You are old enough to know better. Monkey isnt.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 09:18:39 pm »
Once again, you cant just get someone kicked or banned because you dont like them. Thats not the way the world works, its very immature to do that.

Theres nothing you can do unless he's breaking an actual rule if you want to get him in trouble.

Anathor thing, Monkey is just a kid. He does not know any better. Some of you, who are old enough to know how to behave, should stop wasting your time on this. It is quite immature and you should look past it. You are old enough to know better. Monkey isnt.
bitch i got banned from a server for a name thats it and it was a permant which is just stupid so u say this is stupid think about it and first everyone hates him

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 09:25:33 pm »
How does that make it fair , Bo? it isnt. How would you like that? The server you were on had bad administration, and banning monkey would mean the same for the hell servers.

• Venus Power
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 09:27:26 pm »
u go on ff2 and ask every single regular about monkey

Offline Cube

• OMG U PLAY FF U FAG
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 09:29:27 pm »
I know buddy. Ive had encounters. You cant just be a dick to someone cause you dont like them. You have to have some morals somewhere. Go ahead and do what you want with him but I just dont realistically see a way of him getting banned. Sorry man.

• Venus Power
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 09:29:59 pm »
we are not trying to be a dick

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:07 pm »
From what I'm getting, monkey is only annoying on the mic. If he doesn't actually grief gameplay-wise, there is no reason to ban him from the server as a whole. Get him muted and the annoying-on-mic problem is solved.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:19 pm »
I know buddy. Ive had encounters. You cant just be a dick to someone cause you dont like them. You have to have some morals somewhere. Go ahead and do what you want with him but I just dont realistically see a way of him getting banned. Sorry man.

How about a vote mute? Let them chat in the servers but no talking.

FF2 server will be happy/Monkey happy
Even if some don't know how to mute...lol

All I want is peace in the server again.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:39:39 pm by LEON35 »

• Venus Power
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 09:37:24 pm »
cube i swear ur retarded read ban for a day,muted or kicked thats it not banned for a week

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2013, 09:40:13 pm »
Cube's post sums up my thoughts on the matter.

It inst fair to get someone kicked because you don't like them. All you should do is mute him when he joins, he's just a kid and he doesn't know any better. The problem here is that some of you people have taken it too far, such as to mute a kid for being annoying, and need to grow up. It's as simple as a mute when you see him join. Perhaps, a possible solution would be to block all communications and be rid of him. Also, a magic  button that kept a person muted forever. Its really not that big of a deal you jerks are making it out to be. Grow up.

It also doesn't help that the people involved in this thread also maliciously conspired to get the individual in question banned by impersonating them.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2013, 09:52:56 pm »
Cube's post sums up my thoughts on the matter.

It also doesn't help that the people involved in this thread also maliciously conspired to get the individual in question banned by impersonating them.

You can close the thread now.
Imma go prepare for the FF2 Shit Storm
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 09:55:58 pm by LEON35 »