Author Topic: Impliment a Kick system  (Read 4151 times)

Offline Clockwork Rainbowdash

Impliment a Kick system
« on: August 14, 2013, 08:02:52 pm »
There are many people who just troll and annoy others on quite a few of the servers, Such as Deathrun 2, Trading, Freak fortress 2 (not as common), and occasionally the zombie hell (not as often either).

Give us the option to kick some of these people, maybe with a 85-90% majority to prevent abuse? It is extremely frustrating when we can't do a thing about it without an admin.

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: Impliment a Kick system
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 08:30:46 pm »

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:38 pm »
There are many people who just troll and annoy others on quite a few of the servers, Such as Deathrun 2, Trading, Freak fortress 2 (not as common), and occasionally the zombie hell (not as often either).

Give us the option to kick some of these people, maybe with a 85-90% majority to prevent abuse? It is extremely frustrating when we can't do a thing about it without an admin.

Slim chance getting an admin to a server, imagine the chances of getting this system implanted

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 09:54:14 pm »
Slim chance getting an admin to a server, imagine the chances of getting this system implanted
Funny, considering I've been on the servers multiple times today dealing with issues.

As crab mentioned, this won't ever be implemented. The 85-90% majority idea is a fair point in theory, but in practice you'll never see votes that reach this threshold.

You posted on the forums, so why not report the problem that caused to you create this thread?

Offline Propane

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 10:25:29 pm »
I do have to agree with Voidy on this. However, maybe you should consider making some users who you trust greatly moderators of some sort? It'd make all you admins have to deal with just a little less with the mods watching for you (at least in theory). Just throwing out ideas.

Offline dr. prof. wonder waffle

• well shit
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 11:42:15 pm »
yay more tries and fails
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 11:43:47 pm by dr. prof. wonder waffle »
well shit....

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:47:42 pm »
Funny, considering I've been on the servers multiple times today dealing with issues.
As crab mentioned, this won't ever be implemented. The 85-90% majority idea is a fair point in theory, but in practice you'll never see votes that reach this threshold.

You posted on the forums, so why not report the problem that caused to you create this thread?

Well, every time I tell an admin/admins that there is a griefer or friendly in FF2, they just keep playing whatever game they are playing.  :-\

I do have to agree with Voidy on this. However, maybe you should consider making some users who you trust greatly moderators of some sort? It'd make all you admins have to deal with just a little less with the mods watching for you (at least in theory). Just throwing out ideas.

Well-known Donator only Mods with 1 Year on Saxton Hell?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 12:02:05 am by LEON35 »

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 08:34:20 pm »
Well, every time I tell an admin/admins that there is a griefer or friendly in FF2, they just keep playing whatever game they are playing.  :-\

Well-known Donator only Mods with 1 Year on Saxton Hell?
leon we had this talk admin will come in when it goes out of hell it just weird i seen admins from different servers who get the first message is there to deal with it

Offline carlos_ortiz_97

• I like big butts, I can not lie, can I?
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 04:57:59 pm »
Not happening.

Hey thats my trade c: so happy i got rejected /s
Why you heff to be mad?