Author Topic: Rank Removal  (Read 23856 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Rank Removal
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 07:44:35 pm »
TIME 2 CONTRIBUTE
We should have a petition to remove the fortwar server for more space on the dedi for a seperate, unranked prophunt server. Or maybe some other mod to be removed or something. totes  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Nope.avi. We need a 10x server C:

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 07:50:35 pm »
TIME 2 CONTRIBUTE
We should have a petition to remove the fortwar server for more space on the dedi for a seperate, unranked prophunt server. Or maybe some other mod to be removed or something. totes  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Maybe after we get our 10x server, our Hidden mod server, our Surf server, our Warioware server, and our MGE server.

but probably not
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 07:52:33 pm »
Maybe after we get our 10x server, our Hidden mod server, our Surf server, our Warioware server, and our MGE server.

but probably not
I thought that we said no Warioware because it broke?

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 07:55:03 pm »
I thought that we said no Warioware because it broke?

I think the point is that we have priorities to other gamemodes rather than adding in another prophunt server.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2013, 01:44:05 am »
Also, from what I can tell, the server has a large presence of people who do play Prophunt 'competitively'. To remove these ranks would alienate a large amount of your audience on the server. I don't play Prophunt often, but I have a hard time believing that ranks in a gamemode can break friendships or whatever.

And as I stated earlier, ranks or not, there will be a group of players who do take the game seriously and that will talk down on others. I would advise ignoring those who whine and bitch, because they'll do it regardless of rank or lack thereof.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2013, 07:35:09 am »
Also, from what I can tell, the server has a large presence of people who do play Prophunt 'competitively'. To remove these ranks would alienate a large amount of your audience on the server. I don't play Prophunt often, but I have a hard time believing that ranks in a gamemode can break friendships or whatever.

And as I stated earlier, ranks or not, there will be a group of players who do take the game seriously and that will talk down on others. I would advise ignoring those who whine and bitch, because they'll do it regardless of rank or lack thereof.
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
 :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
EDIT : " : P " Is called "tongue"
wat
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Dr.PanCakes

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2013, 02:36:28 pm »
How bout no

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2013, 03:36:53 pm »
You know what server we really need? 24/7 2Fort. Maybe some Turbine.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline MrEskimoMan

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2013, 03:39:29 pm »
YOU HAVE HEARD THE COMMUNITY VOIDED.
BUMP UP DONATOR PRICE TO $10$ AND BUY ANOTHER DEDI!!1!!1

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2013, 08:23:20 pm »
THIS MAN IS A GENIUS!!11!
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 11:00:23 pm »
YOU ARE BOTH WRONG!!!!!!1!!!1!11!1!1! WE OBVIOUSLY NEED A 24/7 HUGBOX SERVER!!!11!1!2!2!2 qnwnwbebdudbeidjeha

Offline Marshii

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 11:14:39 pm »
aaaaaand back on topic......please.

Offline Dr.PanCakes

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2013, 01:48:43 am »
Well if it does get removed honestly ill just go to a ranked server :/

Offline Shooter`

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2013, 03:05:31 am »
Well if it does get removed honestly ill just go to a ranked server :/

You can choose from VaultF4 which is empty like 20 hours of the day and GM which is empty a lot too and will get you set on fire from across because their dedi sucks and it's in Europe.

I'm not too sure what ranks mean to people anyways. Maybe it's because 40 of my 55 days of prop hunt are on a server that jury-rigged their ranking system (which I still think is better) but it's not hard to tell who is the best after spending 5-10 maps on the server.

Offline MrEskimoMan

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2013, 05:34:56 am »
If this server becomes unranked, hopefully enough people will play on vaultf4 to get it started up.