Author Topic: FF2 download?  (Read 2578 times)

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
FF2 download?
« on: July 05, 2014, 02:22:54 am »
Hey there Voidy or any other admin

I was wondering if you guys had a file with all the stuff for FF2. (Models, sound, etc)
My friend can't join the FF2 server because she says she gets error models all the time, and I checked out her download folder and realized she didnt have much ff2 stuff in it so I'm guessing she didn't download everything correctly. Her pc isn't outdated so I'm guessing thats not the problem.

tl;dr I'm asking for a FF2 download so I can install it on her pc and see if she can see the models correctly.
If you have an alternate solution, then that would be great
Thanks

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: FF2 download?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 03:48:38 am »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 05:30:30 am »
She likely has cl_downloadfilter set to an incorrect value. There's a setting somewhere in options that controls what you download from servers. It has to be set to "all" or whatever equivalent.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 12:14:26 pm »
She likely has cl_downloadfilter set to an incorrect value. There's a setting somewhere in options that controls what you download from servers. It has to be set to "all" or whatever equivalent.

Alright thank you punishment and Fox

Offline Calcium

• apsolubely ebin :DDDD
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 03:10:42 am »
I asked √oidy to pin it to the top of the FF2 subforum just so it would be easier to notice and you still    it.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 03:16:36 am »
I asked √oidy to pin it to the top of the FF2 subforum just so it would be easier to notice and you still    it.

Well it says in his sig that he before posting this topic.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.