Author Topic: Troll Flame Baiting a Kid for 30 minutes  (Read 4664 times)

Offline Dragon

• Rawr {^-=-^}
Troll Flame Baiting a Kid for 30 minutes
« on: July 09, 2014, 11:20:17 am »
 "Lynn"              STEAM_0:1:50021559
 "[NBTS]Buchbread"   STEAM_0:1:24649060

Today in the past hour or so these two started fighting mindlessly over nothing. Not sure who started it but I have some screenshots of Lynn baiting Buchbread and then saying he wished people like Buch could be euthanized. Buchbread kept giving in to his taunts and yelling at him over the mic for the entire time and they might still be going at it.

I scrolled up in chat for Lynn typing a whole map earlier near when it began for screenshot 1.

Offline Lynn

Re: Troll Flame Baiting a Kid for 30 minutes
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 11:33:39 am »
i find this ban request to be highly exaggerated, granted I did start his little rant but after about 10 minutes in the lobby I had him under mute, granted for 2 2 minute intervals I did have him unmuted to basically tell him how he was annoying the whole server (which he was as the chat had confirmed) and then he'd go back to being muted I wasn't baiting him for 30 minutes he was just being rude for 30 minutes granted I will confirm I did bait him into the original rant he started with, but that was only about 5 minutes then he was pissed at other players for other reasons, I did nothing to allow his rant to continue.

I hope you do not ban me as I enjoy playing on the Saxton Hell servers very much and do not wish to lose any chances I can to play on them

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 11:34:41 am »
Hi!
Hurting someone else's feelings is a very bad thing. Luckily, all TF2 players have the ability to mute someone, which disables their voice and chat. Here are a couple of guides on how to preform this life enhancing ritual.

http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Voice_chat#Muting_players
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=201521576

If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline Lynn

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 11:36:41 am »
That was another thing the entire server had actually attempted to tell the person in question (which I am curious why Dragon said both of us would be reported...and yet I was the only one to receive a report)