Author Topic: Steepler greifing in Trade  (Read 4097 times)

Offline Kr4k3n420

Steepler greifing in Trade
« on: January 31, 2014, 08:39:44 am »
I'm not exactly sure what kinda stick this kid has up his ass but despite countless times to tell him to stop he would continue to hit my character with the frying pan relentlessly as scout, as well as being a vip so I litterally had to deal with his bullshit for the past thirty minutes. Nothing was done to him to provoke it other than him being a massive minge bag douche. This behavior breaks one of the Global Rules though the servers. Could someone have a little chat with this kid or do the necessary punishments?

#     23 "Steepler"          STEAM_0:1:41590341   1:56:56

Dem file to be posted.

Damn files too large -.-;
« Last Edit: January 31, 2014, 02:17:52 pm by Kr4k3n420 »

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
Re: Steepler greifing in Trade
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 01:07:48 pm »
I'm assuming when you say they were breaking one of the global rules, you are referring to the "Don't be a douchebag" rule. Generally that rule applies to players who are making the entire server uncomfortable, such as intentionally using racial slurs to provoke others or just in general being a huge annoyance. Going around hitting another player in the trading server does not really fall under this. There are plenty of ways to get around another player with godmode, the most effective being joining their team. There's also using pyro to airblast them, or going spy and using deadringer or another watch. Or perhaps sticky/rocket jump away. Regardless of what you do, you have to remember this is the trading server. There's really no winning/losing, nor much way to actually grief other players, as it is a server meant for trading.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2014, 05:12:29 pm »
I'm assuming when you say they were breaking one of the global rules, you are referring to the "Don't be a douchebag" rule. Generally that rule applies to players who are making the entire server uncomfortable, such as intentionally using racial slurs to provoke others or just in general being a huge annoyance. Going around hitting another player in the trading server does not really fall under this. There are plenty of ways to get around another player with godmode, the most effective being joining their team. There's also using pyro to airblast them, or going spy and using deadringer or another watch. Or perhaps sticky/rocket jump away. Regardless of what you do, you have to remember this is the trading server. There's really no winning/losing, nor much way to actually grief other players, as it is a server meant for trading.
tl;dr Trading server = not serious. Being a douchebag only really applies to the server and not just one specific person.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2014, 10:39:35 am »
Does this count if people always want to cover my sprays and only mine

Offline Vaustick

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 10:45:13 am »
Replace the Pan sound with "i'm a faggot" thats what i did.
or replace it with a blank file (i don't know if deleting works).

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 03:52:05 pm »
Does this count if people always want to cover my sprays and only mine

No.
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 03:57:48 pm »
OK then just dicks love to do it a lot to me but wat ever, the pan thing means they want to be a huge dick and tunnel vision someone till they leave. I see it in ff2 a lot people will go after one person to make them rage so they can get an admin in to deal with them or make them leave the server. Just let it go or hide somewhere so he can't find u
Also forgot, it can be a form of griefing if its only after one person. Trolling and griefing are different in my view but same things come out of both
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 04:00:51 pm by BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo »