Author Topic: vsh_dr_dreamytrack_b2  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Fullmetal Soul

• none required
vsh_dr_dreamytrack_b2
« on: August 12, 2014, 04:34:00 pm »
I was in dreamytrack and I discovered a non-used area. Which is after the last trap. So I wondered why didn't @1111122oo ported that last area. If I remember correctly the map always ended on the last trap. So my question is why isn't the last area used? Is it because bhop was broken? And if I'm not wrong the once with the engineer face were AWP and Knife. Were those broken too? Or is @1111122oo working to finish porting that area?

P.S: I have a screenshot in case you wanna see the area its zipped so unzip it  :P. Also not sure if I posted this on the correct part  :-*

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
Re: vsh_dr_dreamytrack_b2
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2014, 04:59:17 pm »
I was in dreamytrack and I discovered a non-used area. Which is after the last trap. So I wondered why didn't @1111122oo ported that last area. If I remember correctly the map always ended on the last trap. So my question is why isn't the last area used? Is it because bhop was broken? And if I'm not wrong the once with the engineer face were AWP and Knife. Were those broken too? Or is @1111122oo working to finish porting that area?

P.S: I have a screenshot in case you wanna see the area its zipped so unzip it  :P. Also not sure if I posted this on the correct part  :-*
Didn't port the minigames cause they were crap and didn't work well for tf2, and bhop looked ugly.