Author Topic: Suggestions  (Read 4057 times)

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
Suggestions
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:39:58 pm »
1. Could we re enable the latency kicker? The limit should be like 400-500 ping cause sometimes the server lags out because some people have terrible latency

2. Somehow could we kill afk's with friendly fire or if someone is inactive for awhile and still alive can we shoot them to kill them?

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 10:12:08 pm »
1. Could we re enable the latency kicker? The limit should be like 400-500 ping cause sometimes the server lags out because some people have terrible latency

2. Somehow could we kill afk's with friendly fire or if someone is inactive for awhile and still alive can we shoot them to kill them?
The first one does make sense, since high latency is sorta bad. The second one though I'm controversial on though. If there is friendly fire, then wouldn't people just kill each other so that they can be the last ones alive? Even if you activate it after a certain amount of time, people would still try to kill each other and be the last one alive unless they're really nice and/or have common sense.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 10:15:01 pm »
Individual players with high latency do not "lag out the server", nor does it affect the latency of other players.

I just recently (yesterday or so) added an AFK kicker to the server, so that problem should also be solved.

Offline Nurse Pinkamena

• Such pony much wow
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2013, 07:59:10 am »
Still it would be fun to kill afk's

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2013, 02:31:09 pm »
Still it would be fun to kill afk's
go to freak fortress and win as red have fun

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 02:37:29 pm »
go to freak fortress and win as red have fun
Or the Saxton servers. Beat hale, you get to kill your teammates.
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

Offline shezeu

• 2Spookie4You
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 02:59:44 pm »
Or the Saxton servers. Beat hale, you get to kill your teammates.

Or go to either and if they happen to be afk during the round then push them to a death zone when hale isn't around. (death water, lava, out in the open where easily spotted, etc)