Author Topic: vsh_dr_aztecan_v5 Hale Fail  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Honeycoin

• Dosh.
vsh_dr_aztecan_v5 Hale Fail
« on: August 11, 2014, 06:32:27 am »
So, I was playing Hale, and setting off traps trying to kill everyone, and we get to the point where there's 4 holes in the ground before the sinking platforms. I set it off, the the damn things kill me instead!  I was like, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Makes me wonder if the Hale booth is explosion-proof.  Here's what I dumped out of the console the moment it happened:

A Canadian Doge suicided.
blue myst connected
Kitty c: :  xd
<--- Sets off the exploding trap
[VSH] The runners were too quick for Coin of Silence!
Coin of Silence suicided.
Coin of Silence :  ow!
Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.
'sniper.cfg' not present; not executing.
[SM] Time remaining for map:  18:40
[VSH] Hale just disconnected!
Coin of Silence :  hale fail

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: vsh_dr_aztecan_v5 Hale Fail
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2014, 08:45:14 am »
So, I was playing Hale, and setting off traps trying to kill everyone, and we get to the point where there's 4 holes in the ground before the sinking platforms. I set it off, the the damn things kill me instead!  I was like, WHAT THE FUCK?!

Makes me wonder if the Hale booth is explosion-proof.  Here's what I dumped out of the console the moment it happened:

A Canadian Doge suicided.
blue myst connected
Kitty c: :  xd
<--- Sets off the exploding trap
[VSH] The runners were too quick for Coin of Silence!
Coin of Silence suicided.
Coin of Silence :  ow!
Model '(null)' doesn't have attachment 'backblast' to attach particle system 'rocketbackblast' to.
'sniper.cfg' not present; not executing.
[SM] Time remaining for map:  18:40
[VSH] Hale just disconnected!
Coin of Silence :  hale fail
It's not that Hale isn't explosion-proof (since Hale is vulnerable to every element), but instead it's because the map maker didn't work the map properly and seemed to have made a wall that can easily be penetrated by explosions.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: vsh_dr_aztecan_v5 Hale Fail
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2014, 12:04:55 pm »
I'm not entirely sure how you managed to do that, as I couldn't reproduce it on my test server, but regardless I think I've fixed it. Thanks!