Keep b4 remove b3.
3 (27.3%)
Keep b3 remove b4.
7 (63.6%)
Keep both.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: March 06, 2014, 11:10:06 pm

Author Topic: dr_mario (DAMNIT KNUCKLEJOE & VOIDY AND OTHERS) [POLL]  (Read 4459 times)

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
dr_mario (DAMNIT KNUCKLEJOE & VOIDY AND OTHERS) [POLL]
« on: February 04, 2014, 11:10:06 pm »
Poll goes for 30 days.

My god having 2 of the same map with LITTLE DIFFERENCE really pisses me and other people off. It adds unnecessary time to wait to play a map again and since the map is bad in many people's opinions it pisses people off when the other version is suddenly the nextmap. I'm getting pissed at some of the choices this server makes :I

I choose to keep b4 as the fireballs in b3 have a big hitbox and the platforms are more easily griefable. +b4 has more fixes.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:33:08 pm by 111112oo »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: dr_mario (DAMNIT KNUCKLEJOE & VOIDY AND OTHERS) [POLL]
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 11:20:33 pm »
someone fix please

Fix'd.

Also voted for b3 cause best map.

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 12:02:57 am »
Voted for b3 and for a legit reason... It gives me one heck of a challenge and to me b4 feels stale compared to its other version.

The grievances from the fireballs are nothing to me anyways. Just go heavy... If you run into a fireball then you only lose half your hp and player collision is much more difficult on you.

Demomen can also caber the gap.

(Pro tip- Did you know a whip boosted heavy with a G.R.U. can jump two whole coins?!... Time it right and you avoid the coin trap and both fireballs all in one jump!!!)
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 12:06:44 am »
Voted for b3 and for a legit reason... It gives me one heck of a challenge and to me b4 feels stale compared to its other version.

The grievances from the fireballs are nothing to me anyways. Just go heavy... If you run into a fireball then you only lose half your hp and player collision is much more difficult on you.

Demomen can also caber the gap.

(Pro tip- Did you know a whip boosted heavy with a G.R.U. can jump two whole coins?!... Time it right and you avoid the coin trap and both fireballs all in one jump!!!)

I'm talking about soldier whips. + it's bullshit challenge dying from the fireballs when you didnt touch em
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 12:09:38 am by 111112oo »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 01:43:44 am »
I'm talking about soldier whips. + it's bullshit challenge dying from the fireballs when you didnt touch em
Those fireballs are easy to pass if you know how to platform and if you know where the hitboxes are for the fireballs. Also,
Also voted for b3 cause best map.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 02:23:22 am »
I have to agree, if we're gonna remove one of them, I'd rather keep B3. Map's one of the more easier ones in my opinion, so the fireballs add a little extra challenge. And they're really not that bad, just gotta keep to the middle of the platform.

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 02:34:19 am »
I have to agree, if we're gonna remove one of them, I'd rather keep B3. Map's one of the more easier ones in my opinion, so the fireballs add a little extra challenge. And they're really not that bad, just gotta keep to the middle of the platform.
You actually posted a legitimate statement about b3 :)
Anyway, I'm glad no-one is voting to keep both in. Is good.
EDIT: and then there's that guy
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 11:11:15 pm by 111112oo »

Offline 111112oo

• Donator
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 11:45:11 pm »
POLL OVER.

Result: Remove b4 keep b3.