Author Topic: Deathrun Ban - tawanda74  (Read 1958 times)

Offline MrElTacoTeh3rd

Deathrun Ban - tawanda74
« on: August 15, 2012, 02:20:31 am »
Hello this is my first post on this website and most likely my last, but can one of the admins please ban, "tawanda74".
He has been swearing way too much, made ALOT of racial slurs and racist jokes, and everyone has to mute him just to get him to be quiet.
And when he plays Deathrun, he just makes everyone go first just so he can survive the traps and he screams when he dies and blames everyone else. And when people actually talk back and make fun of him, they question and make fun of his voice and call him a "3 year-old" because he sounds like one, And he admitted he was 7 years old. I feel it would do everyone a great service if he was banned, or atleast just gagged. Please consider banning him, it would do everyone a great favor if he wasnt aloud on server anymore. Thankyou for you time. (By the way, If I posted this in the wrong place, forgive me, first time on this forum.)

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
Re: Deathrun Ban - tawanda74
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 02:36:49 am »
Try telling an admin when something is actually happening.
Lack of a demo mean's none of this possibly happened.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 06:40:38 am »
Miaumon pretty much summed it up. Without proof in the form of pictures, chatlogs, or demos, there isn't anything we can do.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:46:30 pm »
Instead of arguing with him, just mute him. That way you don't feed his desire for attention. Plus you don't have to deal with his '3 year old' voice. Problem solved.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline iR| Doctor Scootaloo

• I need to go out more.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2012, 04:04:32 pm »
Tawanda is just having fun on the servers. A simple mute (I'm pretty sure we all know how to mute) and you're good to go.

I've met Tawanda on the DR servers and yes... he is annoying, but I mute him everytime so it's not a problem. Tawanda's just having a fun time.