Author Topic: Question about rtd.  (Read 6858 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Question about rtd.
« on: March 16, 2013, 11:25:20 pm »
I was wondering why we never had rtd (Roll the Dice). Is it that it interfered with tails/trails/godmode? An answer would be very helpful.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Question about rtd.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 12:34:24 am »
Any thoughts/answers yet?

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 01:04:21 am »
add it eventually I guess.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 01:09:15 am »
Originally we didn't add it because we didn't want people to roll noclip and kill people in spawn, but I'm considering adding it and simply removing that ability.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 04:44:28 pm »
pls no

RTD is so obnoxious. I suppose that the ability to go around killing in God mode is obnoxious in it's own right, but I'd rather not smear poop on the poop.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 05:15:56 pm »
pls no

RTD is so obnoxious. I suppose that the ability to go around killing in God mode is obnoxious in it's own right, but I'd rather not smear poop on the poop.
It wouldn't be that bad. The only bad things would be the negative effects and the low gravity on low gravity. It would also give non-donators godmode for 20 seconds.

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 09:36:21 pm »
It wouldn't be that bad. The only bad things would be the negative effects and the low gravity on low gravity. It would also give non-donators godmode for 20 seconds.
As Voidy said, he could simply take out some abilities. If that's possible, it'll be a question of what stays and what goes.
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 10:30:16 pm »
no you get toxic it kills you even with god mode so no just no and insta kill is just worst

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2013, 12:31:17 am »
no you get toxic it kills you even with god mode so no just no and insta kill is just worst
They can always take those out and just leave you with infinite ammo and all the other things :P