Author Topic: Eureka effect  (Read 2046 times)

Offline Turret

Eureka effect
« on: November 29, 2015, 05:19:31 pm »
The eureka effect restriction broke and this now allows engies to teleport away using it back to spawn.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Eureka effect
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 06:56:03 pm »
I'm not sure that anything has changed here. The eureka effect has always been allowed in ZF, the only real change being that the teleport effect lets you choose to teleport to your teleporter exit (but this was done by Valve back in June 2014).

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 01:17:15 pm »
Okay so after looking at this some more, the issue is apparently that survivors are able to use the eureka effect to teleport to zombie spawn rooms somehow. So what I've done is disable the teleport to base option, but I've left the teleport exit option enabled.

Offline Safety

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 10:46:10 pm »
Okay so after looking at this some more, the issue is apparently that survivors are able to use the eureka effect to teleport to zombie spawn rooms somehow. So what I've done is disable the teleport to base option, but I've left the teleport exit option enabled.
OMG! Thank you for fix this weapon :) and I have tip for zombies team is: If you found teleport exit DO NOT DESTROY YET! Engineer can use Eureka effect Telefrag to you so.. You need to slowly destroy teleport when it low HP Engineer will teleport and heal his teleport so you can destroy right before engineer taunt to go teleport exit he will teleport as zombies team (I thing?!)