Author Topic: Backstab Sounds stopped working  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
Backstab Sounds stopped working
« on: January 07, 2014, 01:05:05 am »
For some reason when someone gets backstabbed and crippled no sound or effects play.  Your health drops half way and you have no idea you're even crippled because all the visuals and cripple sounds are missing.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Backstab Sounds stopped working
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 07:14:47 pm »
Can't reproduce on either my dev server or the live server. Crippled players are being given glow, they make a death scream, and the notification is printed in chat.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Backstab Sounds stopped working
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 07:17:20 pm »
For some reason when someone gets backstabbed and crippled no sound or effects play.  Your health drops half way and you have no idea you're even crippled because all the visuals and cripple sounds are missing.
Can't reproduce on either my dev server or the live server. Crippled players are being given glow, they make a death scream, and the notification is printed in chat.
Possibly a client-side problem? Try deleting your files and redownloading them to see if that works.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.