Author Topic: Hacker  (Read 2920 times)

Offline Stxr

Hacker
« on: June 06, 2013, 03:33:48 pm »
I noticed a player who was aimboting. I am positive of it. He was spinning then he turned very fast and got a headshot(he was using default sniper). His name was Dah Double Rainbow Dash. I'm am not sure if has changed it or not.
I work to make games better. Veteran admin of TF2Hats (recently quit because they are bullshit now).  I try to make people calm down when raging and will work out problems. I never vote kick someone unfairly.  I have been playing since approx. December 2010 at my friends house and I made my own account and got TF2 in June 2011.  I have an XBL account. GT-HD My D. You will most commonly see me as Stxr on steam. Try to have fun.
-Stxr

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Hacker
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 03:35:58 pm »
I noticed a player who was aimboting. I am positive of it. He was spinning then he turned very fast and got a headshot(he was using default sniper). His name was Dah Double Rainbow Dash. I'm am not sure if has changed it or not.
We can't accuse someone of something unless we have proof of the crime. Proof can be obtained via recording demos or taking screenshots of the incident. A demo is always better proof than screenshots though, so keep that in mind.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.