Author Topic: Banning a constant ghoster  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Austone

Banning a constant ghoster
« on: April 25, 2013, 01:06:31 am »
A player, PershunStagosaurus, constantly joins my team in Prophunt Hell and then follows me when I am hiding, and when i Prop lock, PershunStagosaurus constantly moves around me to make it impossible for me to hide.

I do not have proof for this next part. She and her friends join on the server and when she joins my team and dies when she isn't following me, she tells her friends what I am and where I am, because shortly after I get spectated by her, I am killed by one of her friends.

Please ban her from this server or suspend her for a while so i can finally enjoy playing on your server.

Here is a link to her profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PersianImmortal

I have blocked her but it does not prevent her from joining the server while I am on.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
Re: Banning a constant ghoster
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 04:21:53 am »
Without any sort of proof (In this case, a demo would be helpful), there's nothing we can really do since it's just your word. If you can get a demo or two of this happening, then feel free to send it to one of us. (Refer to this page if you need help with demos)

Although, with the issue of revealing spots to friends, I have known Persian for a while, and a lot of the people on Persian's friend's list are really good players that have been playing the mod for a while. While I'm not going to rule it out, don't be confused by someone who is friends with a lot of good players (people who know spots and can spot props easily) and some friends who have never been on the server before. If needed, I can tell the difference fairly well, and I'll gladly come on and watch over if needed.