Author Topic: Realistic Stash Nerf  (Read 1583 times)

Offline LilithReiNightShade

Realistic Stash Nerf
« on: October 14, 2014, 03:53:33 pm »
To make this easy. I'll copy paste.

The Queen of Oroborus (Vore~): Stash
The Queen of Oroborus (Vore~): make it so it has supplier code that ANYONE can take it, making you actually WANT to hide it so nobody else takes it, kind of balances the perk so no medics or such can really come and help or else THEY can take the buffs, or anyone else. Not zombies of course, but any other survivors can. It also lends credibility to the perk STASH, which is generally a HIDDEN Cache.

Now i know there are trolls and such who will camp others stashes, but that just means you should ACTUALLY HIDE IT, NOT CAMP NEAR THE OTHER SURVIVORS.

There are pros and cons yes, but in the long run this would be beneficial, it'll stop camping with stash and FORCE would-be troll players to hide the thing, and not camp on it  where everyone can see their name and come 'help' them.

Honest Opinions would be appreciated, and I just ask that you people be civil about this, unlike many places, but i don't have my hopes up.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
Re: Realistic Stash Nerf
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 09:48:24 pm »
Too bad zombies can't stand on it for 5-10 seconds to destroy it.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY