Poll

should we vote on all maps?

Yes
4 (40%)
No
6 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Remove Maps Feedback  (Read 3821 times)

Offline ConstructionBoy

• your-friendly-neighborhood-pyro
Remove Maps Feedback
« on: March 13, 2014, 01:58:55 pm »
Not too serious about this, but as a suggestion I think we should get feedback on not just a few, but every map. Low rated/unfavored maps should be removed because I see absolutely no point in having boring maps in the rotation. A couple times players will forget to nominate and we will get stuck on cargo or something of that nature, which leads up to an empty or very quiet room.

Don't run! its just sign

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
Re: Remove Maps Feedback
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:04:31 pm »
I think there are probably half a dozen maps we all generally avoid or are ones dat empty out the server. Maybe more like 12, cuz there are a lot of new maps that dont necessarily hold up over time

Offline Stalefish

• <Dirt Bag Crew>
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 06:00:07 pm »
Low rated/unfavored maps should be removed because I see absolutely no point in having boring maps in the rotation.

Dood

If you removed the lowest rated/unfavored maps you'll remove farm feud and maze since they're ranked as the last two
http://stats.saxtonhell.com/Maps/View?type=ph

pls no because those two are two of the best maps to play
If happiness could take on a physical form, happiness might resemble glass: although you do not usually notice it, the glass is definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 08:10:50 am »
Those maps should have been removed 5 minutes after they were added.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 11:36:59 am »
just make a big poll with all maps whether they should be removed, but need like 60-70% of votes to be yes or something
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Marshii

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 04:48:21 am »
Indeed. The mentality of prophunt players is 'I like the maps where I can get the most kills' regardless of whether they are interesting or not.
You'll end up with 10 maps or so...
Sad times for prophunt.

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 06:51:23 am »
or we could get rid of maps like redstone, which is just a complete shitfest of props
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Stalefish

• <Dirt Bag Crew>
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2014, 06:40:33 pm »
The mentality of prophunt players is 'I like the maps where I can get the most kills' regardless of whether they are interesting or not.

Us "point whores" find those maps interesting  8)
If happiness could take on a physical form, happiness might resemble glass: although you do not usually notice it, the glass is definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light.