Author Topic: Admins gone wild.  (Read 25326 times)

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
Re: Admins gone wild.
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2013, 08:11:52 pm »
This thread can be summed up with one word;
PROBERLY
It just really catches that edginess and essence I'm feeling
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2013, 08:13:41 pm »
Well i can't say i was standing behind the whatever if i haven't saw the video..?

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2013, 08:15:22 pm »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2013, 08:16:57 pm »
Also dont have sound to hear that guy;)

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2013, 08:17:08 pm »
Give this a read for how to play back demos.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2013, 08:52:30 pm »
This sounds like another case where the banned just needs to calm down and see the problem from the other side. Maybe you didn't know that someone else was in that spot and the ban is unjust. But doing it multiple times suggests otherwise.

The ban only lasts a week. Find another prop hunt server to help pass the time.

Offline Antie97

• OH GOD, THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE WALL SPHINCTERS
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2013, 09:26:37 pm »
I hope I could be of assistance.
I uploaded the demo so those who do not know how to play one can easily view it, here.
I place $20 into a box. So do you. There is now $40 in the box. I sell the box to you for $30. We both walk away with a $10 profit.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2013, 10:09:53 pm »
Is only game, why you heff to be mad?

Offline Merkum

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2013, 10:14:43 pm »
i believe "fuck off merkum" is not friendly and therefore this thread should be locked as warned.
seeing as how a good chunk of the server dislikes you joshy youre clearly the problem not me, eskimo, or glaceon, etc.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2013, 10:36:29 pm »
I hope I could be of assistance.
I uploaded the demo so those who do not know how to play one can easily view it, here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-hlOjIBhw#ws

"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2013, 07:07:25 am »
Lol... just saying that video proves nothing.. I ran over the roof from sloth. then i was going to run around the other side of building sloth was there. I ran past him and jumped on other building.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #41 on: January 26, 2013, 11:20:38 am »
Lol... just saying that video proves nothing.. I ran over the roof from sloth. then i was going to run around the other side of building sloth was there. I ran past him and jumped on other building.

Objection! You purposefully ran over to the building where Glaceon was and stood there so Sloth could find you. Once you were there, you used Glaceon as a meat shield to prevent yourself from getting hurt. With that, you then ran away not even helping Glaceon as I saw your tree in the background trying to hop away as fast as you could. You purposely stood right behind Glaceon and then pointed yourself out so you wouldn't die before Glaceon.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 11:28:33 am by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2013, 11:23:51 am »
To me, it looks like you were in third person, saw him when you jumped there, and went that way intentionally to get him caught. You could have easily gone another way (Which, by the way, would have been a better decision anyways. Jump back to the other roof, Demo would have had a harder time catching you), as you did not know Glaceon was there at first. As soon as you jumped there, however, you saw him. And went straight for him.

I'd also like to point out that Glaceon and I are only trial admins. We don't have the same powers as admins, which would make your statement about him having "too much power" far from the truth. If there happens to be a case that involves one of us, such as this, we may be asked to put the ban in place at Voided's request.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2013, 12:27:09 pm »
But i play prophunt the way i play it ... i was clearly trying to run away from sloth. -Sloth came on building- he landed in front of me. i ran the other way At this point. Glaceon should be prepared to run or whatever he knows sloth is coming to me.
I Don't see why to play prophunt while admins are on i cant do nothing its griefing.
If i go into blu spawn.. it'll be griefing.
If i Jump to a spot i use and someone is there it'll be griefing.
If i Argue with people its griefing.

You guys realise Loads more people do most of this stuff?
Which means i shouldn't be the only one banned.
i think its just cause it's me and i'd say you guys don't like me.

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2013, 12:31:20 pm »
We'd warn then ban anyone who we caught doing this. You know the rules, have had previous bans, so naturally be banned you.

The many reports of your behavior only enforced our views. Someone with many complaints of behavior is much more likely to grief.

As said earlier, we tried to be reasonable about your behavior but there's a point where we can't ignore it. When we have a recording of you griefing, we had to do something.

Also, your other ban for griefing was for this exact same thing, but because we never told people of our policy towards it we unbanned you. We told you not to do it again in our email to you, and we further addressed it in the forums.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 12:35:39 pm by Turkle »