Author Topic: Admins gone wild.  (Read 27065 times)

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
Re: Admins gone wild.
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2013, 06:12:50 am »
Joshy, you were running from Sloth, but you stood by Glaceon on purpose, and waited for sloth to realize he was there. When Glaceon tried to run, you ran back at him with Sloth still chasing you. Glaceon would not have been found for a while otherwise.

And I don't see what the big deal is, it's only a week. Just wait for a week. Everyone should take a deep breath and let this go.
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

Offline Merkum

« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2013, 10:32:30 am »
i agree that the evidence is bogus seeing as they were the last two, but that doesnt excuse him from the other ban reasons. which were ongoing

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2013, 11:17:25 am »
Find it funneh how people think its griefing
If that was griefing. what's the point of playing ph?
Not aloud to run from blu team?
Not aloud to go in same spot as other props?

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2013, 12:24:46 pm »
It's already been discussed in your other thread that we will consider it griefing on our server.

It's understandable if you're simply running past a prop because you're unaware there's someone there. The line would be drawn at malicious intent. Running to the location of another prop purposefully to get them caught is the same regardless of if there's 2 props left, or 15 props left: it's greifing, and it will get you banned.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2013, 12:31:09 pm »
Well congratulations. you've killed prophunt fun

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2013, 12:33:10 pm »
It's not "fun" if it's ruining everyone else's fun.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2013, 12:42:55 pm »
If it's so "unfun" and you have all these people who don't like you and "moan" about you all the time, then I'm just curious as to why you continue to play on our server?

Offline Marshii

Ban Dispute
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2013, 01:07:22 pm »
I've just taken a look at the demo and to be honest I don't see it as 'griefing'. I do that alot on that map by which I mean use the chimney as cover and run around it alot. The difference in the video is that there was a prop there.
I don't think it is griefing as such but it does look dubious because it appears as though joshy is about to jump onto the other building using the right side, but sloth is there blocking his path so naturally he has to go back around. I think that if a prop is using that as cover in that situation regardless as to who is around, they need to keep their eyes open - You see a raining Pirate Demo man coming your way you get the hell outta there.

This is my take on the vid (not disuputing it's dubious qualities though)

However I still agree with the other reasons for Joshy's ban i.e. arguing on the server etc although this is also the fault of Eski as Joshy and Eski frequently get into arguments which spam up the chat with capslock. Good thing neither have mics eh? :P (touch wood)

Also, I do not think this is about the admins, they are doing their job, regardless of how zealously and conscientiously they go about it. Furthermore, the whole point of a ban is because someone has done something wrong/against the rules therefore might I suggest learning from these mistakes and moving on rather than venting your frustration on everyone else, creating a scape-goat in the form of an admin and not keeping this thread open any longer.

-Is it not clear that it is highly; highly unlikely the ban will be lifted? (especially considering it is just 1 week? --- or do ranks mean that much?)

Good Day Sir.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #68 on: January 27, 2013, 01:34:23 pm »
Raining pirate demo's these days ey?

Just got no life;)
I basically play tf2 everyday after school on weekends.
most on ph or mabye trade servers/balloon race
And As it's sunday pretty boring and as the ph gamemode is my favourite
i'd like to play it:c

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #69 on: January 27, 2013, 01:36:47 pm »
Once again..
Everyone agree's that, that doesn't isn't griefing and
if imma get banned for arguing
Just gag me for a week.

Offline Merkum

« Reply #70 on: January 27, 2013, 01:40:44 pm »
gagging you wont stop you from being a useless hunter aka not killing select props.

Offline ILOVEPHOMOAR

• Trial Admin
« Reply #71 on: January 27, 2013, 01:43:31 pm »
Or we could just stop posting here since he doesn't see that the other reasons he got banned for are still sufficient enough to ban him for a week...

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #72 on: January 27, 2013, 02:10:51 pm »
Being a useless hunter?
I ain't being useless.
I Can choose to kill my friends or not
Is that griefing too?

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
« Reply #73 on: January 27, 2013, 02:31:26 pm »
Or we could just stop posting here since he doesn't see that the other reasons he got banned for are still sufficient enough to ban him for a week...
Agreed.
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

Offline ILOVEPHOMOAR

• Trial Admin
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2013, 02:34:12 pm »
Being a useless hunter?
I ain't being useless.
I Can choose to kill my friends or not
Is that griefing too?

That's considered being a useless hunter. If you don't kill a certain prop/person because they are your friends, then that means you're a useless hunter.