Author Topic: Stepping on a Ladybug Forum Game  (Read 3063 times)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Stepping on a Ladybug Forum Game
« on: August 26, 2012, 07:35:21 pm »
Lets play a forum game! This is about the repercussions of little things. I say one event happens, in this case 'A man steps on a ladybug.' The next person adds a consequence to the man stepping on the butterfly. Then the next person then adds the consequence of that. And so on and so forth. It usually gets pretty ridiculous.

A couple rules: Don't be TOO extreme with your consequence (i.e. 'A man steps on a butterfly and then ALIENS COME DOWN BECAUSE THEY'RE DISGUSTED WITH THE INHUMANITY.' Try to keep it somewhat not retarded.' Also, try to keep it from being two people responding to each other over and over. Let everyone have a chance!

Without further ado, lets start!

A man steps on a ladybug.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline DrJack Posts Ponies C:

• Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons Dragons
Re: Stepping on a Ladybug Forum Game
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 08:07:10 pm »
That man's a dick

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 10:05:44 pm »
He then goes through a grueling 17 hours stand off with police before shedding his exoskeleton and becomes a MANBUG, where he then flys away and is stepped on by a lady who then goes through a grueling 17 hours stand off with police before shedding his exoskeleton and becomes a LADYBUY, Where she flys away and is stepped on by a man who then goes through a grueling 17 hours stand off with police before shedding his exoskeleton and becomes a MANBUG, where he then flys away and is stepped on by a lady who then goes through a grueling 17 hours stand off with police before shedding his exoskeleton and becomes a LADYBUY, Where she flys away and is stepped on by a man who  then goes through a grueling 17 hours stand off with police before shedding his exoskeleton and becomes a MANBUG, who then flys away and then ALIENS COME DOWN BECAUSE THEY'RE DISGUSTED WITH THE INHUMANITY.

Offline Antie97

• OH GOD, THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE WALL SPHINCTERS
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 12:13:26 pm »
The End
I place $20 into a box. So do you. There is now $40 in the box. I sell the box to you for $30. We both walk away with a $10 profit.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 02:32:19 pm »
Or is it?
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Rukrio

• the village idiot
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 04:34:19 pm »
and the aliens just so happened to have a stowaway or two: creepers blow up the aliens, before nether portals randomly spawn everywhere, but these aren't the current nether portals from 1.3.2, no, these are the ones from an upcoming patch, where mobs can go though them!

Help. I don't know where this belongs.

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 03:43:55 pm »
And then all the mobs went into a mob farmer and drowned in a waterfall of water for the enjoyment of out LADYBUG overlord also known as "Jannis"