Author Topic: zf_drain_remake_v4 (Map submit)  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Safety

zf_drain_remake_v4 (Map submit)
« on: November 09, 2016, 01:16:49 am »
Hello everyone! i have a map to submit to zombie fortress server! this call "zf_drain_remake_v4" Yes the drain is back! with new better textures, objective and better zombies spawn room so here this overall of this map.

On top left metal texture is zombies spawn room 4 way teleport and 1 way with 3 part way to the last point. The human will spawn right bottom empty room with shotgun on a table (ignore the shotgun on a table this map was szf very old but, still working) when game start go like drain_a1 next up you need to jump on locker but, this remake map you don't need to do that anymore plus have a medium heath/ammo nearby air vent so beware you backside. now you are on first point capture it! drain_a1 this point was a bomb you just don't need to do anything just stand on it wait for bomb drop completed and wait like 5 or 10 sec the door will open but, remake version the door will open faster but, still slowly open like original.

Point 2nd is a long hall way with a little bit high level of water zombies or human can couch to self-fire from Scorching Perk or Pyro Flame Thrower.

Point 3th Pyro Shark Party! i mean... deep water point when you got capture that point the door will open you go up to point 4th and this walk way will pass room point 2nd and point 4th and 5th should be easy to get a job done i mean... win as human team oh! beware tho on acid pool if spy or some zombies play roar and time roar human fall off to acid water this will make human players mad so bad.

so i'm hope "VoiDeD" add this map to this server soon... i have so many maps files on my google drive but, most of them is suck and bad design maps so... right now i play this server so long now (i guess?) so... yeah i'm hope you test it before install to server.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrzYtrHDqTvSFhHTl9GVUZNaHM
Map File Upload by: Me! (Safety)
ALL CREDIT GO TO: SLAG Gaming (Yep! You hear it right! this SLAG Gaming SZF Maps but, I can't go look and take a credit who made this awesome maps on SLAG Gaming The SLAG Forum is now gone R.I.P)

Have a good day everyone! ^^

Offline Snow_Leonardo

Re: zf_drain_remake_v4 (Map submit)
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 12:41:18 pm »
Just tested the map, it runs fine and seems more balanced than its previous version. The zombie spawns can be confusing at first, but after playing on the map for a bit you'll learn them. The survivors should have a much easier time on this one. Though of course there are tactics the zombies can use in this map to wreak havoc but it's just part of the game. That being said I think it'd be a good replacement for the original drain.

Offline Safety

Re: zf_drain_remake_v4 (Map submit)
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 10:47:41 pm »
Just tested the map, it runs fine and seems more balanced than its previous version. The zombie spawns can be confusing at first, but after playing on the map for a bit you'll learn them. The survivors should have a much easier time on this one. Though of course there are tactics the zombies can use in this map to wreak havoc but it's just part of the game. That being said I think it'd be a good replacement for the original drain.
yeah is it! :D