Author Topic: Weapon Buff: The Air Strike  (Read 4044 times)

Offline Novaxzx

• It's a Featureā„¢
  • Full Admin
  • YOU'VE DINKLED MY BERRIES!
Weapon Buff: The Air Strike
« on: June 21, 2014, 06:45:19 pm »
The Air Strike for those that do not know is the new soldier rocket launcher. It has nearly the same stats as the Liberty Launcher but minus the speed buff and rocket jump damage reduction.

With the Air Strike, you gain one more rocket in your clip ( for a maximum of 8 ) for each kill, although there is no way to take advantage of it. All it is on vsh is a stock rocket with less damage and AOE. Something like 6 rockets or so would be a good number in my opinion.
Berry Dinkler.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Weapon Buff: The Air Strike
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 06:47:49 pm »
The Air Strike for those that do not know is the new soldier rocket launcher. It has nearly the same stats as the Liberty Launcher but minus the speed buff and rocket jump damage reduction.

With the Air Strike, you gain one more rocket in your clip ( for a maximum of 8 ) for each kill, although there is no way to take advantage of it. All it is on vsh is a stock rocket with less damage and AOE. Something like 6 rockets or so would be a good number in my opinion.
I think Lunacy mentioned something where he was suggesting to make the Air Strike have an extra rocket in the clip after they did a sufficient amount of damage (~200 I think).

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Novaxzx

• It's a Featureā„¢
  • Full Admin
  • YOU'VE DINKLED MY BERRIES!
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 06:51:07 pm »
I think Lunacy mentioned something where he was suggesting to make the Air Strike have an extra rocket in the clip after they did a sufficient amount of damage (~200 I think).
That would be a single direct rocket, 500 per rocket would be more reasonable.

Anyhow, I just noticed his topic was somewhat similar to this. I was judging by the title it was something like "What do you think of the new weapons?"
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 07:02:07 pm by Novaxzx »
Berry Dinkler.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 10:53:13 pm »
Setting the maximum clip size from plugin land isn't very feasible, we'd have to do something different.

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 07:13:35 am »
Setting the maximum clip size from plugin land isn't very feasible, we'd have to do something different.
My only suggestion is try to make it work like the Eyelander.
I mean, look at how much we changed the bazaar bargain. (gain head on miss, lose heads on hit)

That would be a single direct rocket, 500 per rocket would be more reasonable.
2500 damage for max clip size [8], probably, 2000 would work too
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 07:19:50 am by Lunacy »
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY