Author Topic: Ken and chef and the rest of the "elite" players.  (Read 7080 times)

Offline Sr_Sinful

Ken and chef and the rest of the "elite" players.
« on: May 11, 2014, 04:54:19 pm »
I'm known on the server as a "parasite." But what you don't see from these "elite players", is how they push and tk me all the time.

Chef tk's twice (He did it a million times more):
http://gyazo.com/ab0679af6ee0cb5e1260b193e3fe7b29
http://gyazo.com/951e98cf76d68d9f3b3873355332be2e

Ken loving the tk's as an added bonus:
http://gyazo.com/c601503a08eee9b020bd0de15aa44df7

Ken pushing me off:
http://gyazo.com/809b740237fd9d18a88f97019327a804

then admits it:
http://gyazo.com/0ef88e1f4bb12c76f2a820b85f46c3bd

Not to mention how they did this loads more times, not to mention constant shit talk, and then complain about me lol

So ya. dont think they'll get banned and i dont expect em to, nor really care, but you cant believe everything these guys say.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:01:21 pm by Sr_Sinful »

Offline festivePEWPEW

Re: Ken and chef and the rest of the "elite" players.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 04:58:23 pm »
push and tk are unbannable but sure is annoying :)

http://s10.postimg.org/t652w0l9l/dqwdqwd.png
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 05:01:58 pm by festivePEWPEW »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2014, 05:37:26 pm »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Protocol

• IServerPluginCallbacks::GameFrame();
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2014, 05:38:32 pm »
Can this stupid, and useless fight between everyone just come to an end? ;_;
Oops

Offline Sr_Sinful

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2014, 05:45:37 pm »
Basically this.

I didnt say i wanted them banned. I just wanted to show that they're assholes too

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2014, 05:55:16 pm »
I didnt say i wanted them banned. I just wanted to show that they're assholes too
Which is why I'm not going to do anything about this. If anyone has a problem with another player in chat or using a mic, they can just mute that player. If they have a problem with people pushing others off of the map... The one being pushed should have paid better attention to what was going on.

Offline Sr_Sinful

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2014, 06:00:14 pm »
Which is why I'm not going to do anything about this. If anyone has a problem with another player in chat or using a mic, they can just mute that player. If they have a problem with people pushing others off of the map... The one being pushed should have paid better attention to what was going on.

I didn't post this in the submit a ban section for a reason. I don't want admin help, I just wanted to show, they can be assholes to me also.
btw saying its your fault for someone else pushing you is pretty dumb.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:03:16 pm by Sr_Sinful »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2014, 06:18:42 pm »
btw saying its your fault for someone else pushing you is pretty dumb.
Kinda is your fault though. With your character, it's your responsibility to watch over what happens. If you're near an edge and you get airblasted, then that's pretty much your fault for being close to an edge and not moving away when you had the opportunity.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline immense

• Your mother swims to the ocean to mate whales.
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2014, 06:21:33 pm »
it's like, when we see you, you are a parasite. such as a tapeworm, you exist among us and live off of us.

I'm going to use this as an EXAMPLE:
you are a hopeless tape worm, crawling on my desk and into my delicious tartufo. I eat my tartufo and you are now inside of me. you start relying on me for your food and then one day when I shit you out, I looked at you in disgust and burnt my whole house down.

in other words, if you annoy/"troll" the shit out of us, we will do the exact same towards you

also, none of us actually claimed that we were ever "elite"
if one invidual does claim that he is "elite", please do not reflect that onto the rest of us all; i know it's difficult for you to comprehend this

Offline Sr_Sinful

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2014, 06:26:17 pm »
Kinda is your fault though. With your character, it's your responsibility to watch over what happens. If you're near an edge and you get airblasted, then that's pretty much your fault for being close to an edge and not moving away when you had the opportunity.

Similarly, you could say it's your fault for getting run over by a drunk driver while walking on the sidewalk (even if they run you over from behind), since it's your responsibilty to watch over what happens. Analogy was stretched a bit, but you get the point. And in some situations, if I airblast you first, even if you're no where near an edge, and manage to keep you in the air through the use of constant airblasting, their is literally nothing you can do from eventually pushing you off (Which is what happened).

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2014, 06:27:51 pm »
Similarly, you could say it's your fault for getting run over by a drunk driver while walking on the sidewalk (even if they run you over from behind), since it's your responsibilty to watch over what happens. Analogy was stretched a bit, but you get the point. And in some situations, if I airblast you first, even if you're no where near an edge, and manage to keep you in the air through the use of constant airblasting, their is literally nothing you can do from eventually pushing you off (Which is what happened).
Airblasts can be countered with airblasts from what I've seen in actual gameplay.

Offline Sr_Sinful

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2014, 06:31:53 pm »
Airblasts can be countered with airblasts from what I've seen in actual gameplay.

I would love to provide you with a demonstration of how it can be virtually impossible, to not get pushed over the edge if I can manage to continuously airblast you (which is 100% possible), until I eventually lead you to the edge and you die.

Offline Protocol

• IServerPluginCallbacks::GameFrame();
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2014, 06:38:13 pm »
I would love to provide you with a demonstration of how it can be virtually impossible, to not get pushed over the edge if I can manage to continuously airblast you (which is 100% possible), until I eventually lead you to the edge and you die.

What are you attempting to gain with all of this, and what are you trying to prove???? I ask outta curiosity.
Oops

Offline festivePEWPEW

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2014, 06:39:45 pm »

the only reason why they do that is because apparently you are being a jerk to the regular db players (theres a separate thread about you JIC u didnt know) ... they know the server well than you do (idk if you are new here)

Offline Sr_Sinful

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2014, 06:40:42 pm »

What are you attempting to gain with all of this, and what are you trying to prove???? I ask outta curiosity.

I was just trying to show, what Fatal and knuckle said about how being pushed off the edge and dying is your fault, that it was a stupid perspective on the issue and makes no real sense to me.