Author Topic: Removing the following maps  (Read 3922 times)

Offline Ultras

• " I Like Trains " - I Like Trains Kid
Removing the following maps
« on: May 15, 2013, 11:38:41 pm »
I hate some of the maps and so does other people. I suggest to remove them. Heres the list of maps to be removed.  >:(

vsh_dr_minecaves
vsh_dr_dev
vsh_dr_darkwoods
vsh_dr_hell

^ Those maps need to be 100% removed  ^

There are some maps I think they should be removed but Im not sure.

vsh_dr_inca
vsh_dr_smexytraps
vsh_dr_hereafter ( I forgot what map that is about )
vsh_dr_cube
vsh_dr_mario_V3 ( Its the fireball one. Apparently most of the people died on fireballs. they like V4 better cuz its easy. )
Hope some of these maps are removed. ( Mostly the 100% remove map list )
Other people can comment on with one to removed.  :D
Why are you reading this?

Offline BLAKUboy

Re: Removing the following maps
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 11:40:25 pm »
I definitely agree with removing Hell, Minecaves, and Mario_b3.
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 12:37:46 am »
I hate some of the maps and so does other people. I suggest to remove them. Heres the list of maps to be removed.  >:(

vsh_dr_minecaves
vsh_dr_dev
vsh_dr_darkwoods
vsh_dr_hell

vsh_dr_inca
vsh_dr_smexytraps
vsh_dr_cube
vsh_dr_mario_V3 ( Its the fireball one. Apparently most of the people died on fireballs. they like V4 better cuz its easy. )
Hope some of these maps are removed. ( Mostly the 100% remove map list )
Other people can comment on with one to removed.  :D
Not to be mean, but could you explain why these maps need to be removed? It isn't helping your case if you just say "I want this map removed and so do others".

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 12:42:59 am »
Didn't we have a thread a while back asking for b3 to be put back in? Pretty sure it's in there because of Nurse and me.

vsh_dr_minecaves
vsh_dr_dev
vsh_dr_darkwoods
vsh_dr_hell
Minecaves is a bit short and the motivator starts a mere, what, 10 seconds after the round starts. I'd be ok with removing it if necessary.
Dev is interesting, but requires a lot of sacrifices on the guessing traps. It's ok.
darkwoods would be better if the runners couldn't see the hale. Pretty easy, but I don't see a reason to remove it.
hell has a few bad spots, but it's ok. I don't really see a reason to remove it so soon after adding it.

vsh_dr_inca
vsh_dr_smexytraps
vsh_dr_cube

inca has had a few improvements since it was first added, so I'm ok with keeping it.
smexytraps has a few quirks that it shouldn't now (the spinning platforms), but is still able to be completed. I say keep it.
hereafter has a few interesting traps, but is a bit short. Most of the deaths come from people not paying attention on the wood planks. Keep it.
cube is short, kinda hard to see anything as hale, and is very easy with as many people as we usually have in the server. I'm ok with removing it.

I hope you have a few maps in mind to replace all of these maps you want removed...
Not to be mean, but could you explain why these maps need to be removed? It isn't helping your case if you just say "I want this map removed and so do others".
Yeah, you never really gave a reason as to why you want these maps gone. I gave a few of my ideas here, but what do you have to say?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 01:45:53 am »
Minecaves is a bit short and the motivator starts a mere, what, 10 seconds after the round starts. I'd be ok with removing it if necessary.

I've added some map logic that removes the early motivator and instead replaced it with a timer.

Offline BLAKUboy

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2013, 12:12:09 pm »
I've added some map logic that removes the early motivator and instead replaced it with a timer.
What about spawn exploding in 7 seconds?
I am totally the prettiest girl on the Prop Hunt server.
#PrettiestGirl2013 #SoTryhard

Offline Ultras

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2013, 06:17:15 pm »
Although I've been gone for days and haven't read this post until now, I will post the reason why.

vsh_dr_minecaves
vsh_dr_dev
vsh_dr_darkwoods
vsh_dr_hell

Those maps should be removed by the following reasons:

vsh_dr_minecaves (GOD I HATE IT) : Its because the place is like nobody likes it. I hate it and I hate the traps. Its short and yet its boring.
vsh_dr_dev (THE WORST MAP EVER MADE!) : Its boring and the traps sucks. Alot of people were leaving one time ( not sure when ) and Alot of people are dieing in the third trap ( Platform exploding ). The motivator is kinda bad with the time. Its short.
vsh_dr_darkwoods (I LIKE IT BUT...) : Although the first few traps were good until the Dont touch column ( After the second swing trap ) Before the swing board.
vsh_dr_hell (SOOO BORING!) : This map and the theme sucks. The traps are out ranged. Traps sucks. Too Big and a waste of space. I mean why would you build a map DAT BIG!

vsh_dr_inca
vsh_dr_smexytraps
vsh_dr_hereafter
vsh_dr_cube

Altough these maps are not sure to be removed, these maps may be removed by some reasons from my opinion:

vsh_dr_inca : Although its a valley and the map is ok. Its kinda dark for some reason. I know the sky is dark but that doesnt mean this map is gonna be too dark than the texture of the sky. Some traps were sucky or boring. Should it be removed.
vsh_dr_hereafter : Now I know what hereafter is about now. This map is boring from some people and me. Its sucky for traps and that I dont like it. Im guessing it should be removed.
vsh_dr_cube : Its too short and its dark and that I hate it by the look and how stupid it is.
vsh_dr_mario_V3 : The only thing that this sucks is the first trap with fireballs shooting up like HELL! I dont like it and so does some people. I like V4 better. Its hard with the soldiers with whip. Again if they're griefing, again ban them.

These are the reason for the map Ultras hated and why it sucks.  :-\

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2013, 06:39:51 pm »
If we removed all the maps each person didn't like, we wouldn't have any maps.

Offline Ultras

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2013, 07:45:50 pm »
If we removed all the maps each person didn't like, we wouldn't have any maps.

To me, that wont happen. We wont remove any map if theres 1 person ( Even if its a famous person who comes to our server everyday ). I just want to remove the following maps if possible.