Author Topic: Freak fortress guide need help  (Read 2255 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Freak fortress guide need help
« on: February 08, 2014, 03:14:37 pm »
Guide is about the well known freaks like Demo pan seeman seeldier Gabe bonk boy spy per dic soup can cave Johnson CBS vagineer hhhjr cuddle heavy panis cupcake and what not. Guide has to do with the hales and what do they do on rage and their stats

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
Re: Freak fortress guide need help
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 07:32:53 pm »
Demopan: Works just like regular hale except he has global (partial) blind and you can press R to charge indefinitely (might get stuck charging sometimes)

Gaben/Gangnam Heavy: Works just like regular hale except a bit slower.  Using rage will activate Valve Time which allows you to zoom forward when attacking which will 1hitkill anything you hit.  Has heavy fists so you can attack while stunned.

Bonk Boy*: Don't remember the stats on this one very much but he at least has jump and 2 lives.  Not sure if Voidy took out or tweaked the Soda Popper.

Dic Soup Can*: This boss doesn't come up often I think he's basically like regular hale??

Cave Johnson: He's different in SXH's FF2 than the SXH servers.  in FF2 his grenades are more powerful and his rage is extremely high (around 5500-6000 maybe) that summons dead players to blue team instead of gaining a valvelemon rocket launcher.  Hope you're good at lobbing grenades.

Christian Brutal Sniper: He's a little more powerful in FF2 due to one fact: his rage always gives him a full quiver of arrows (instead of n+1) but without arrows he essentially works like regular saxton hale with a much smaller scare radius

Vagineer: Works just like regular Saxton Hale except he has small scare radius and can ubercharge, which is perfect for taking out sentries unhindered if there are no pyros.

Headless Horseless Horsmann jr: This one teleports intead of jumps and is often limited to the floor.  But on our servers he can climb walls by hitting them, the jump starts the beginning of the swing and you still deal damage at the end.  And the range on that axe omg.

Cuddle Heavy: is one of the more underpowered Hale's because he has zero crowd control.  He can play like CBS but he doesn't get a scare.

Painis Cupcake: basically vagineer

Seeman/Captain Falcon: Plays like Saxton but explodes everything around him on rage, dont spam or you'll get many airshotted.
Seeldier + other summon hales: Plays like saxton and gets to summon dead people along with scare rage.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 07:49:34 pm »
U should see our guide oh god we are just having a fun time
∧__∧
             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
            ⊂  つ
             (つ ノ
              (ノ
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 07:55:11 pm by BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 09:45:59 pm »
Bonk Boy*: Don't remember the stats on this one very much but he at least has jump and 2 lives.  Not sure if Voidy took out or tweaked the Soda Popper.
Bonk Boy: Has 2 lives. First life gives an Atomizer which has a 15% slower fire rate. Rage gives a 2-shot(?) Soda Popper that hits for a lot of damage. Hype is disabled I think. I think it just scares people around him and gives him uber. Once his second life is gone, I think he goes Valve time (if someone could confirm this, it would be great), and gets a Sandman with 30 baseballs that recharge over time.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 08:36:30 pm »
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=225907907#230275 Finally out after we been fucking around with it for atleast few weeks adding and shit

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 11:35:58 pm »
"What should I do?!" Nice touch, might add stuff for the other stuff too.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY