Author Topic: A Balance suggestion for Zombie Fortress  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Rengo

A Balance suggestion for Zombie Fortress
« on: June 16, 2014, 03:02:55 am »
The point of this is not to complain, but rather point out some balance issues I consider to be hindering aspects of ZF.  The Flying Guillotine. This item right here is the reason why everyone likes to go Black box + wise combo. Wait what? Yes that's right. The flying guillotine is the reason why people are going cheese master soldier. The reason being, is that any other class has trouble trying to do anything. While the guillotine does help prevent ninja medics from staying up in some hard to reach corner, those rare circumstances don't out weigh the fact that a sniper can't snipe, nor an engineer, well, engineer. The point being, the guillotine makes other classes unviable, so people are forced to become soldiers. Anyway, I'm not set on any other thing being overpowered, however if anyone else can make a case for something, feel free.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: A Balance suggestion for Zombie Fortress
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2014, 03:10:04 am »
What's your opinion on what should happen to the guillotine? Decrease damage? Removing it entirely doesn't sound good if it still has some utility against ninja classes.

Offline Rengo

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 03:12:07 am »
My opinion is for it to actually be removed, or banned. Whatever works. In any case I think just inhibits the game too much for it to be allowed. I could be wrong, it may just need to be nerfed.

Offline Lucidly Awake

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2014, 04:41:45 am »
if anything needs to be removed, it's the boston basher. crit cola / steak is also pretty OP

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 07:19:37 am »
With hunter u forgot that perk, also how come I had 50% defense and I got 2 shotted by a warrior spirit heavy with no perk