Poll

Removal due to frame lag

remove it for frame lag
no keep it
????

Author Topic: Removal of Koth Sunset Saloon  (Read 2125 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Removal of Koth Sunset Saloon
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:20:38 pm »
Many people are bitching about this map and its massive frame lag spikes when looking at certian parts of the map like the smoke or hot air being given off
even people with good pcs that i know,the map maker just made it better but did little to nothing to fix the frame rate issue that is caused on here. Just by looking at the main building(not spawns) drops fps
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:05:46 pm by BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo »

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
Re: Removal of Koth Sunset Saloon
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 09:43:45 pm »
Wheres the lenny option

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 10:03:44 pm »
No Lenny option take the votes serious, people complain about why they get frame rate issues on this map, even with the old one it still had frame rate issues

Offline Marryth

• Dat Huntsman Snipper
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 01:26:53 pm »
Though I don't actually experience these issues others are having, and that I like the map, I can see how it can be affecting others with how much is actually in the map.  The various effects to create the ambience in the building can cause some frame drops if the player approaches them.

I'd rather keep the saloon but if its causing the majority these issues then, though I don't want to say it, it probably should be removed from the rotation until FPS drops are removed or fixed.
Arrows, arrows everywhere!