Author Topic: [Just saying] Remove some minecraft maps  (Read 1958 times)

Offline thekillerzombie

• A funny french Canadien dude, come and have fun!
[Just saying] Remove some minecraft maps
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:40:42 pm »
What I or we all hate about minecraft maps

1. They suck and boring.
2. Bring F2P kids (Like 7 year old)
3.They are all the same
some of them is good and need to be keep but some need to be remove[Just saying not make a pain in the ass]
Yes i'm french so? Still a kind dude [I'm on the trade server since 2013-6-27 I guess]

Offline Michelle Johnson

• It's Muh-Shell.
Re: [Just saying] Remove some minecraft maps
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:12:07 pm »
Agreed.

EDIT: I'd want to keep neon, and maybe realms, but that's it. The rest kinda fall short, and I don't care for them.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 05:12:36 pm »
Bumping this when there's more traffic.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Kaoru_Konneko

• Nya~ =⁀ᴥ⁀=
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 05:16:19 pm »
In entirety we have to many minecraft maps and they're getting stale for regulars.  New comers who shouldn't even be playing this game due to their age and maturity level in general are out weighing the votes of regular server patrons.

Beyond this; the textures used in most minecraft maps that are daylight styled are a bit bright to look at for amounts of sustained time.

We at least need a lot more variety as a lot of the maps on the rotation are Minecraft.
"I know there are things in this world I do not understand and that is what makes me wise." - Holo the Wise Wolf

Offline Toamac

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 05:26:48 pm »
i think they should remove all them.Minecraft is really over rated game not mention the fanboy and little inmature barts will say everything is rip of they game a bug everyone like say"DO YOU PLAY MINECRAFT" "OMG MINECRAFT IS  A GREAT GAME".