Author Topic: Rant Yo Shit Here.  (Read 31541 times)

Offline ninjaa

Re: Rant Yo Shit Here.
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2013, 03:01:20 am »
"The trouble with getting quotes from the internet is that you can never be sure if they're genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln totally said that.

Offline Marshii

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 05:50:09 am »
Tis the point Sire

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2013, 05:52:01 am »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 10:05:55 am by Le Joshyboy »

Offline MrEskimoMan

• if you read this you're gay : -)
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2013, 11:30:16 am »
i want to see what joshy actually said
voidy do you know :----(
#StopRuiningProphunt2K13 :)

Offline Marshii

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 12:53:25 pm »
He wanted some help with a project I think, can't quite remember though.

Offline Shooter`

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 09:04:03 pm »
He wanted some help with a project I think, can't quite remember though.

He said something about a project on free speech. I think you missed the part where he was complaining about being banned for what he sees as offensive language. Or something. I dunno. This seems kinda relevant.

So You've banned me for my attitude to other players.
that'd mean you'd ban everyone they all talk shit to eachother/to me

you can't realy ban me for talking to my friends like that either. they ain't offended or insulted are they?..
They take as a joke. just like what everyone else should do
but no.

Offline Marshii

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2013, 03:47:35 am »
Joshy's not banned again is he?

Offline Bubby

• Hey, I thought this was personal!
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2013, 11:46:10 am »
I can't sign on my computer, are you crazy?

Offline Marshii

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2013, 07:15:31 pm »
Good! I was gonna say, he hasn't done anything at all worth considering bannu worthy!

Offline sambawarkiddo

• IT'S PANNU TIME
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2013, 11:51:07 am »
Soo, I guess I don't REALLY know where I should be posting this, but I guess this will do cuz it's kiiinda technically a mini-rant.

I'd like to pop it into attention that I, as well as a few others are now under the suspicion that the Prophunt Hell's #1 may be under influence of potential hacks.
During gameplay, it was actually Veni who first pointed out that Box was able to run much noticeably faster than that of a regular Scout. It grew evident over time during the Manor Event map.

I'm really not sure if this is true or not, but I really feel it should be something to be closer looked at.

On top of this, Box has been giving out prop's positions during game.
The method in which he's been doing so is by placing his tag slightly behind another prop and running off, ergo giving their position away (occurring to Veni often, ironically).

Juuuuust thought I'd bring this to your attention in some kinda form is all.
~Samba
Don't quote me on this ~ Samba War Kiddo (2013)

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2013, 12:21:27 pm »
With him running faster than scouts, a player on Blue team receives a speed bonus with every prop kill they achieve. I'm not sure if you meant further into the round or immediately upon spawn so I ask you to please elaborate.

With the spraying issue, please record a demo or take screenshots the moment it happens.

Also, it seems that he has an issue with the player Veni. If there's an issue between the two we ask to please keep it off the servers and keep it among themselves.

Offline sambawarkiddo

• IT'S PANNU TIME
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2013, 12:26:39 pm »
With him running faster than scouts, a player on Blue team receives a speed bonus with every prop kill they achieve. I'm not sure if you meant further into the round or immediately upon spawn so I ask you to please elaborate.

With the spraying issue, please record a demo or take screenshots the moment it happens.

Also, it seems that he has an issue with the player Veni. If there's an issue between the two we ask to please keep it off the servers and keep it among themselves.

I see what you're getting at, but I don't think you're quite understanding me, or I haven't made myself clear properly.
What I'm saying is that he Runs faster than scouts /AS/ a scout when on RED Team.
I know BLU team gets a speed bonus per kill, but Box runs faster than every other scout on RED team from the very start.
Don't quote me on this ~ Samba War Kiddo (2013)

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2013, 01:07:31 pm »
Alright, we'll check that out. If you see it happening in game I would suggest recording a demo or telling us about it immediately.

Offline Marshii

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2013, 03:41:49 pm »
With the spraying issue

Oops, clicked ok before typing anything... oops

But I have experience this spraying thing before. It hasn't really annoyed me too much because most times its just me sitting in an obvious place just waiting until I can run my path around the map. But yeah, this does go on.

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2013, 04:58:17 pm »
If this happens please tell us, it's a pretty douche tactic and is just another form of ghosting. We will not ban someone for the content of their sprays, but if players are using it to get other players found then we'll do something about it.