Poll

pls ban

yes
yes
yes
yes
no (why would you do this)

Author Topic: Persistence Sr_Sinful  (Read 8316 times)

Offline immense

• Your mother swims to the ocean to mate whales.
Persistence Sr_Sinful
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:08:23 pm »
pls ban hes fat and annoying
i got vouchers
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 08:14:09 pm by immense »

Offline Sr_Sinful

Re: Persistence Sr_Sinful
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 08:11:14 pm »
Sounds like a plausible cause

Offline geno

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 08:13:15 pm »
Oh god please ban him

Offline Cyn

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 08:18:51 pm »
Sinful is so rood pls ban.

Offline aflame143

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 08:19:21 pm »
This fag I swear to god is a fat annoying fuck that talks shit and is disrespectful to all players. He is rude to everyone. Many oldies came back and he just hates on all of them. I've got peopel that he hates on. (Nightmare,Flashbulb,Ace) Plenty others that I cant think of. This guy is the worst of the worst the faggotest of the faggotest he should go die in a hole... (There is more to say but I gotta get back to Maple)

Offline Electromaster

• wow ur so kawaoii
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 08:32:00 pm »
I am approve, and I Obama this message.

Offline Nightmare

• Worst Player NA/EU
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 08:40:06 pm »
Oh dear...where do I begin.

Obvious trolling of me and a few other players aside, Sinful is a general asshat on the server.  If we vote in a map he doesn't approve of, he will AFK for the whole duration of the map and then comes back and complains about how shit the map was, instead of promptly heading for the door OUT of the server.  Then he will proceed to call certain players "losers" for taking the game too seriously, yet gets pissed when (sometimes unintentional) breaking of the map or game occurs or if he gets airblasted by other pyros.  Whoever looks into this and decides to ban him, you sir/miss will be doing our little DB community some justice.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 08:44:02 pm »
Not sure how anyone expects us to take this thread seriously with joke posts and insults getting thrown around.

That said, if we decided to ban people for calling each other "losers" on the DB server, I think the majority of ya'll would probably get banned.

Offline Nightmare

• Worst Player NA/EU
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 08:52:42 pm »
I understand that Voidy, its the other things that bother me the most about this person.  Its sort of disheartening to log on everyday to some moronic troll with an obsessive desire to bother the hell out of everyone under the Sun.  Oh well, mute time is in order.

Offline immense

• Your mother swims to the ocean to mate whales.
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 08:53:51 pm »
voidy do you dislike night
this is a personal question so the thread is not involved with this

Offline Lamp

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 09:47:23 pm »
Everyone thinks he's a giant nerd.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 10:07:31 pm »
If I may step in, just ignore him. I'm pretty sure he's doing nothing bad except for degrading a map. You can just mute him so his chat gets ignored. If necessary action needs to be taken (I.e. Excessive abuse of other players on the server), I'm pretty sure the other admins and I would be happy to step in and solve the problem.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline YoungOg^

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 10:48:50 pm »
Not only does he bitch about the maps, he  starts fights with the other players and actually thinks he wins. He talks massive shit on how bad someone is then dies first... Ban this kid...Do it for the people. No, do it.. for America.

Offline Calcium

• apsolubely ebin :DDDD
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 12:11:48 am »
I see two things wrong with this thread:

1.) It's not in the right section: http://forums.saxtonhell.com/index.php?board=22.0

2.) It should be one of the messages that pops up for everyone in chat based on a timer but I will put it here anyways: "Is a young player annoying you with their mic? You don't need an admin! Press Escape and click on the button that looks like an ear." I would like to note that this will also block them in text chat for you.

Offline Evanbick

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 11:10:57 am »
He is really annoying but I don't think he should be banned, maybe if one of the admins would go on and just give him some warnings that would be plentiful.
Hi