Author Topic: Overplayer on Trading Hell  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Overplayer on Trading Hell
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:51:45 pm »
Last night, we had someone who was overplaying other micspammers. I asked him twice to stop, and he responded saying I should stop killing with godmode on and then proceeded to call me a coward. I tried to explain to him that I have right to kill because I donated to the server. (I didn't include that it was a Trading server because it was around 2am where I was so I was really tired and forgot about that explanation). I have the demo of what he said last night right here: http://www.mediafire.com/?s55cmpae23fwb4c (He was Raul Medec or whatever name it was when I was playing.) Tenshi-Sama was a witness last night to his actions, so you can also ask him if need be. I think maybe a temp ban or a fair warning should be in place, but you can do whatever need be. Thanks for considering.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
Re: Overplayer on Trading Hell
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 10:03:11 pm »
You mean he was just micspamming over the other micspammers?  Why didn't you just mute him?

Offline Tilux

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 10:29:36 am »
Because if a mic spammer mutes another spammer, it usually end up with people over playing without knowing making the whole voice chat a mess.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 04:56:26 pm »
When I join the trade server 9 times out of 10 2 or more people are playing over each other.  Someone shouldn't be banned just because the other players don't know how to mute on a sever where mic spamming is allowed.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 04:59:45 pm »
Eh, it's an old problem now. The person got temporarily banned so it's all dealt with. You can close this thread now.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.