Author Topic: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions  (Read 101052 times)

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Map Rotation / Map Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 05:44:45 pm »
It can take up to two map changes now due to our new mapcycle plugin.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 05:45:54 pm »
Alright, thanks.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 05:34:07 pm »
Hey! Punishment_Fatal back with another map for Trading Hell. Sorry for the long go away from Trading Hell, but I've been busy murdering robots. The map is none other than *drumroll* Mario Kart! Here's the link: http://gamebanana.com/tf2/maps/156028 . It's a TF2 map made after Mario Kart which can be turned into a Trade map if we make the map end after a certain time. It includes some secret areas that can be accessed by going around the map and finding gifts! It has some mini games and HHH himself. Thanks for considering!

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2013, 06:27:36 pm »
Any thoughts yet on the map?

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 06:29:33 pm »
The prospect of running mario kart is to have a DM server, which our trade server decidedly won't support very well with players with godmode and whatnot. I don't want to attract players who would rather focus on gameplay than trade.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2013, 06:31:42 pm »
The prospect of running mario kart is to have a DM server, which our trade server decidedly won't support very well with players with godmode and whatnot. I don't want to attract players who would rather focus on gameplay than trade.

Ok. Thanks anyways!

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 03:07:00 pm »
Alright, now I'm back with an actual trade map! It's called trade_eden_2b. Link's here: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/169512 . It's a fairly large trade map with huge spawnrooms and a DJ room. It looks like it would be a pretty good addition to Trading Hell as 7 maps isn't enough in my opinion. Thanks for considering!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 03:11:59 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 05:54:59 pm »
Added trade_eden_2b to the rotation.

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 06:50:51 pm »

Can we please add this?

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2013, 08:51:00 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOiPpQSmkA#ws

Can we please add this?

Do you know the map's name? Also, it might have a problem with donators with godmode/the flashy lights might give some people seizures.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 09:58:29 pm »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 10:12:02 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 10:20:00 pm »
We've had hugbox before. We removed it because it doesn't strip all weapons anymore (such as the flying guillotine).

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 10:42:37 pm »
We've had hugbox before. We removed it because it doesn't strip all weapons anymore (such as the flying guillotine).

May I interest you with this map then: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/165853 ? It's called trade_castlesiege_b2. It prioritizes the use of the +use command for some hidden doors and secrets, much like other famous maps. It looks slightly large, and has an airship. The airship has a music feature that can play, although you would have to download the sound files for it here: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/sounds/17223 . Other than that, the map looks pretty impressive. It would be a nice addition.

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2013, 12:25:25 pm »
Hello. Punishment_Fatal back with another map suggestion. It's called Trade_Celshade_r2. Think of it as an extended version of trade_plaza but with a new look and more accessible areas. I played it last night, and it seems fine. Here's the link: http://tf2.gamebanana.com/maps/161295 . Thanks for your consideration. Side note: How is progress on the other 2 maps? If you haven't had time, then it's perfectly acceptable.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 12:49:31 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2013, 02:29:46 pm »
Added trade_castlesiege_b2 and trade_cellshade_r2 to the rotation.