Author Topic: The server NEEDS more admins.  (Read 2133 times)

Offline Snow_Leonardo

The server NEEDS more admins.
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:41:41 pm »
It is a must at this point if it's even going to remain serious. I know 3 admins I can call that can get rid of rule breakers yet there are many times all of them are away or offline. There needs to at least be one or two admins that play on the server that are regulars and play there often enough to keep the server in check. When Blu team has to deal with 4 friendlies going around giving sandwiches and telling everyone where spies are, you know something is wrong. I even told them it is against the rules and what happened? Nothing. Why? Because nobody is ever there to put them in their place. So many old and new regulars agree that the server needs more admins. I love this server and I'd hate to see it go down the same path so many others have gone down. There are the few times that I've managed to contact an admin and have a friendly kicked but it would be so much easier if a regular admin just was there at the moment already to handle it.

Offline Whitepaw

• Full Admin
Re: The server NEEDS more admins.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 12:20:32 am »
We technically don't have specific rules for our Zombie Fortress server just the global rules. But, I have returned to Team Fortress 2 so I will try to be on more (when i'm not working).

Offline elsoqo

Re: The server NEEDS more admins.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 03:07:55 pm »
I second the idea of needing more admins.  ZF has always had a need in the admins department, usually we have to rely on someone knowing an admin and eventually getting them in.  And quite frankly, if an admin is going to be friendly, I really don't think they can be trusted all that much.

We should also enforce a no friendly rule/policy on the server.  I know one doesn't exist yet but one should be added, at least for the ZF server.  The majority of people I've played with, whether they're randoms or regulars, do not want friendlies.  The people who do are in the minority, and it goes against the whole idea of the game mode.