Author Topic: Boss Rotation  (Read 128138 times)

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: Boss Rotation
« Reply #495 on: May 31, 2015, 09:15:21 am »
Rather see batman and a robin duo(spandex versions)

Offline Marryth

• Dat Huntsman Snipper
« Reply #496 on: May 31, 2015, 06:05:22 pm »
We can have both Wii Fit Trainer (M) and Wii Fit Trainer (F) as a duo, in skin-tight boxers and training bra.
Arrows, arrows everywhere!

• Venus Power
« Reply #497 on: May 31, 2015, 09:07:07 pm »
Can we completely remove cuddle heavy or do something to buff him, he just sucks

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #498 on: June 04, 2015, 09:15:13 pm »
This section is actually still alive? lol

Jokes aside, what would the WiiFit trainer's rage be? or other abilities?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:18:25 pm by SHADoW NiNE TR3S »

Offline Marryth

• Dat Huntsman Snipper
« Reply #499 on: June 04, 2015, 11:10:26 pm »
This section is actually still alive? lol

Jokes aside, what would the WiiFit trainer's rage be? or other abilities?

I'd probably look at the WiiFit trainers as fitness gods.

They can super jump.
They can spike with their feet like in Smash 4 (implying really good super gravity).
I would show them to be a bit more light, but quicker than most hales.

His/her rage could be a short stun radius with the ability to hurl one fireball of great magnitude (probably using Reload) at the opposing team.  Uncertain of whether it should be reflectable or not; in smash this would be her Sun Salutation B special.

You could probably rip some of their taunt lines from Smash 4, as well as other vocal pieces for an intro, outro, backstab, rage, etc.. and for music, you could either find wii fit music or use Nonon Jakuzure's theme from Kill la Kill. <3

Whether or not you take all of this into mind or not is solely up to you; it would be awesome to see the Wii Fit trainers x3

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #500 on: June 10, 2015, 10:48:18 pm »
Any chance we can get a goomba stomp counter? Ya know, for those who like keeping track on how many goombas they done to the boss.

Offline Marryth

• Dat Huntsman Snipper
« Reply #501 on: June 13, 2015, 12:48:19 pm »
Any chance we can get a goomba stomp counter? Ya know, for those who like keeping track on how many goombas they done to the boss.

That would be a nice stat to keep track of. xD  I'd expect people like Mel and Kuuko to have OVER 9000 goombas.

• Venus Power
« Reply #502 on: July 13, 2015, 01:56:02 pm »
With the new gunmettle buff to short circuits, now it does like 120-150 damage on hit, plus we got hales that have fire on hit with short circuits which add to the damn damage, most can just spam m1 nad kill everyone without even trying;list of hales that have this, wall-e, maxlius, robot engy, and i want to say the trio boss but they need it since it only does 98 damage

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #503 on: July 19, 2015, 01:11:00 am »
Apparently the Naruto in a Goku Outfit boss doesn't have a rage, or at least doesn't have a working Rage.  It doesn't do anything.
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #504 on: July 19, 2015, 03:16:21 pm »
Apparently the Naruto in a Goku Outfit boss doesn't have a rage, or at least doesn't have a working Rage.  It doesn't do anything.

It was supposed to give him a powerful cleaver, but i don't even know if the subplugin it depends on was updated here to support weapons like cleavers.

Though it wouldn't surprise me if FF2 here is going to continue deteriorating like it has been for a while.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:19:18 pm by SHADoW NiNE TR3S »