Author Topic: Battalions Balancing  (Read 5927 times)

Offline hammer777

• I'm lovin it
Battalions Balancing
« on: February 07, 2015, 06:23:34 pm »
Was wondering if there could be something that takes some of the defence boost away form the battalions while being raged. A few rounds ago, there was several soldiers running the battalions and the hale was stuck and could not fight them off. If some of o ll of the defence boost could be removed pon being raged then it would be fine but when raged, they just stand there and take a ton of hits whether its theirs or someone elses. Removing 40% of the buff on rage would be a bit more balanced.
You got wrecked, son!

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power
Re: Battalions Balancing
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 06:26:06 pm »
hammy just got pretty much raped as a hale that grows and starts bitching about it, hammy u do know that battalions soldiers can still be taken down even with their buff active, theres no need to actually get them nerfed you need to know to actually go for and try to get them killed before they active their rage. Theres no need to actually get them so called balance, its pretty much nerfing them, we should just leave them as they are

Offline hammer777

• I'm lovin it
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2015, 06:56:29 pm »
if theres a medic and the sollys switch between whos using rage then its close to impossible to kill any of them. You have to run away and wait for them to run out and rage them right when you come back. the rage should have some kind of lowering effect on the battalions to lower it donw to 3 or 4 hits rather than 5 or 6 when they are raged. that way slower hales would have more of a chance against hords of battalion sollys.
You got wrecked, son!

• Venus Power
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2015, 06:58:41 pm »
Its fine how it is, most medics pocket other classes, besides u lose 25℅ of rocket jump height when rage is active

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2015, 09:49:29 pm »
battalions makes hale weak, it's basically like an uber that charges in 3 or so crockets
I was on this one server where if you taunted with a medigun you would do an amputator heal, and during your uber the aura would uber other people, so everyone went medic rush and it was impossible for the hale and it was removed in like 2 days

anyway the logic is pretty much "nerf medic because I can't kill anyone as cave johnson if there's a medic around" as if you can't kill the medic first
still takes you like 4 swift hits to kill the buffed medic anyways
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline Sakuya

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2015, 09:26:21 am »
Remove Freak fortress

Also just jump away or hide when they active the battalions, better do sneaky attacks

Offline hammer777

• I'm lovin it
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2015, 10:48:48 am »
what im mainly refering to here is for hales that cant run away and are only tele or slow hales. When you cant run then you can only fight and with a handful of battalion sollys swarming you and taking turns then there really isnt any way out but to hope you can get a rage in inbetween their rages or bend over and call it a day.
You got wrecked, son!

• Venus Power
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2015, 03:41:31 pm »
what im mainly refering to here is for hales that cant run away and are only tele or slow hales. When you cant run then you can only fight and with a handful of battalion sollys swarming you and taking turns then there really isnt any way out but to hope you can get a rage in inbetween their rages or bend over and call it a day.
its just hte hale, deal with it hammy

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 01:29:54 am »
One simply just has to time their attacks right to get a Battalion's soldier.

With that said, i don't really see much reason to nerf it.

• Venus Power
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 05:38:06 am »
One simply just has to time their attacks right to get a Battalion's soldier.

With that said, i don't really see much reason to nerf it.
hammy just butthurt, but one thing that needs a Nerf is lighting strike, it gives full battalion rage with taking 5 damage

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 08:44:59 am »
hammy just butthurt, but one thing that needs a Nerf is lighting strike, it gives full battalion rage with taking 5 damage

It's a Feature™

• Venus Power
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2015, 01:16:05 pm »

Offline Lunacy

• DAT RANGE
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2015, 06:54:50 am »
I mean, so does cave johnson's fire, you can have nearly infinite battalions against cave johnson
On Hiatus

Primarily running around Zombie Fortress, Freak Fortress, and occasionally Randomizer.

http://youtu.be/C90h1pbF1yY

Offline SHADoW NiNE TR3S

• Kawaii Killer
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2015, 12:22:29 pm »
I mean, so does cave johnson's fire, you can have nearly infinite battalions against cave johnson

Use the SingleRage™ Feature™

Or use the Wombo Combo™ card.

Make sure you have enough Doritos and Mtn Dew for that.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 12:31:12 pm by SHADoW NiNE TR3S »

• Venus Power
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2015, 12:51:20 pm »
Use the SingleRage™ Feature™

Or use the Wombo Combo™ card.

Make sure you have enough Doritos and Mtn Dew for that.
don't forget the kfc