Poll

which one you like of this map time?

Day Time
0 (0%)
Night Time
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: January 18, 2017, 08:18:14 pm

Author Topic: Toy Fortress Maps Pack.  (Read 4150 times)

Offline Safety

Toy Fortress Maps Pack.
« on: January 11, 2017, 11:45:16 pm »
Hi! i'm back some more map! this time is 2 in 1 if you play szf before you may know it already is map call: zf_toyfortress_v18 (Day Time) and zf_toyfortressnight_v10 (Night Time) ok! let's take a look of this 2 maps.

Start of is "Day Time" of Toy Fortress map. At you can see here this is first area (LEGO arena) human will spawn inside of card house and zombies will spawn outside of lego blocks.

When you pass LEGO arena the 2nd area is "Building Blocks" you have to collection all 3 part to open a door to go new arena.

This final area is kind like toy house you have to walk on platforms to the end is capture point.

Now come to "Night Time" of this map. ready to get spooky by zombies!

The 2nd point same as "Day Time" but, the last point i don't know what is change but, you will get it.

So... are you ready to have some fun in toy land with zombies?
Overall: Normal Difficulty not to hard or anything.
DOWNLOAD:
- Day Time https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrzYtrHDqTvTVFpa0JmMU1FT2c
- Night Time https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwrzYtrHDqTva2FGZ2JKa28yeTg
Credit: SLAG Gaming.

I'm hope "VoiDeD" test this 2 maps before put in a live server. Next map will be.. LEGO Land!

Have fun! ^^

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Toy Fortress Maps Pack.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 07:04:24 pm »
Went with adding the night version of this map, since I feel it fits the ZF theme better.

If people want the daytime version instead, I suppose we could hold a poll or something if needed.

Offline Safety

Re: Toy Fortress Maps Pack.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 08:16:24 pm »
Went with adding the night version of this map, since I feel it fits the ZF theme better.

If people want the daytime version instead, I suppose we could hold a poll or something if needed.
Thanks you! and I will try use "Add Poll" i saw it now.