Author Topic: Saxton Hale 1 and Deathrun  (Read 5659 times)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Saxton Hale 1 and Deathrun
« on: July 31, 2012, 02:58:30 pm »
I've noticed that in the map rotation for Hale 1 the Deathrun maps are a part of it. I don't really like this because I go to the Hale servers to play Hale, not to play Deathrun. If I want to go play Deathrun I'll go to the Deathrun server. So I suggest they be removed. Its not a big deal, it just thought it might be a nice little change.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
Re: Saxton Hale 1 and Deathrun
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 05:42:07 pm »
Is there a problem with going on SH #2 when a DR maps comes up on #1?

Ideally I see the future solution as getting another DR server since our first one is always full, and removing DR maps from #1's rotation.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 06:19:45 pm »
Nah, I just always die a little bit inside when I see Office get voted right when I join to play regular vsh. Its really not a huge deal but just out of convenience's  sake I thought I'd suggest it. And another Deathrun server would probably be very fitting.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Shae

• Saxton hell's local black gentleman.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 12:56:43 am »
Nah, I just always die a little bit inside when I see Office get voted right when I join to play regular vsh. Its really not a huge deal but just out of convenience's  sake I thought I'd suggest it. And another Deathrun server would probably be very fitting.
Ohshit[kindblackman]whatareyoudoing.jpg
Why are you playing saxton hale #1 anyway, its filled with 12 year olds and weirdos.

Go to Hale #2 with the rest of the bros.

I prefer a tofu fried chicken substitute.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 03:32:28 pm »
Ohshit[kindblackman]whatareyoudoing.jpg
Why are you playing saxton hale #1 anyway, its filled with 12 year olds and weirdos.

Go to Hale #2 with the rest of the bros.

Yeah, it seems that Hale 1 attracts a higher amount of idiocy than Hale 2.. What sort of magical scientific explanation could there be for this?

Offline Miaumon

• Full Admin
  • I'm a QR code suck it
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 10:05:48 pm »
no deathrun .__.

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2012, 12:31:11 pm »

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2012, 05:29:15 pm »
Deathrun is for children who like running
#2 is for children who are bad at everything
pls no
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 11:22:00 pm »
I've introduced a DR #2 server and I've removed the DR maps from server #1, so that's that!

Offline jay50jay

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2012, 11:23:26 pm »
I've introduced a DR #2 server and I've removed the DR maps from server #1, so that's that!

Less than 3.