Author Topic: An Idea to make Easter Eggs Work  (Read 1901 times)

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
An Idea to make Easter Eggs Work
« on: June 28, 2012, 06:29:17 pm »
I've noticed the last of the Easter eggs in Office have been taken out, which makes sense, they could be used to lengthen the round to ludicrous levels, but there was a certain novelty to them. So I propose this idea, even though it may not even be possible. Maybe it could be made so that you can visit the Easter egg rooms for a determined amount of time, such as a minute. That way, you could go into the DJ room for example, play a song, and die. I'm not even sure if this is possible, but It'd be cool if that could be done.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
Re: An Idea to make Easter Eggs Work
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 05:43:50 pm »
One could add a trigger_once linked to a trigger_hurt in that music room, they just need the map and experiance with hammer editor.>Link the trigger_once to the trigger_hurt, set an amount of time, so once a player steps on the selected area, the timer goes off, which then they select a song or die.
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Re: An Idea to make Easter Eggs Work
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 02:53:18 pm »
^ dis kid, hes gonna go far.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.