Author Topic: Help me with mode wersion  (Read 2342 times)

Offline CAPS_rePeaT(ru)

Help me with mode wersion
« on: February 02, 2014, 01:31:21 pm »
I live in Russia and i am Fort Wars fan!
I like this mode wery much, but i cant play on saxton Hell serwers due to joli high ping (ower 200) So i Tryed to create this mode on my owh serwer, but i dont know, where i can download wersion, where i can place health and ammo like other plops. So can you giwe me link, where i can download yours wersion of this mode or just tell me wersion of it (for exampls v6.52)
Thanks eweryone, who read it and help me.
P.S. sorry for my terrible english

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: Help me with mode wersion
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 02:22:03 pm »
I live in Russia and i am Fort Wars fan!
I like this mode wery much, but i cant play on saxton Hell serwers due to joli high ping (ower 200) So i Tryed to create this mode on my owh serwer, but i dont know, where i can download wersion, where i can place health and ammo like other plops. So can you giwe me link, where i can download yours wersion of this mode or just tell me wersion of it (for exampls v6.52)
Thanks eweryone, who read it and help me.
P.S. sorry for my terrible english

Health and ammo packs are made into the map and not by the plugin, so you probably can't make specific places for health and ammo unless you make a map or a plugin actually lets you do that. For the plugin, we run a modified version of the current Prophunt mod. You can ask Voidy for it.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline CAPS_rePeaT(ru)

Re: Help me with mode wersion
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 02:52:20 pm »
Thanks, and where can i download yours modifided plugin?