Author Topic: Say Ultras.....goodbye  (Read 7489 times)

Offline Ultras

• " I Like Trains " - I Like Trains Kid
Say Ultras.....goodbye
« on: June 16, 2013, 02:50:09 pm »
Its kinda sad about leaving this community for months. I miss everyone and my friends and .......whatever s**t has done. Its been a great community and other people who had been to this server. I'm going to the following two servers (if anyone wanna follow me into the server). Parkour Fortress ( Mirror's Edge + Team Fortress 2 ) and Jailbreak.  ( http://forums.saxtonhell.com/index.php?topic=917.0 ) This is the link that I had to put on the vote cuz I'm still deciding which should I get. If you read this sentence, this means Im gone....for months.....goodbye.....miss you all......... * click * - Ultras  :'(
Why are you reading this?

Offline crab

• literally sweating while trying hard
Re: Say Ultras.....goodbye
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 02:57:34 pm »
  • asdf avatar
  • leaving thread
  • self-censoring
  • uses asterisks to depict doing an action
oh you'll be missed alright

Offline dr. prof. wonder waffle

• well shit
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2013, 05:04:28 pm »
who is ultras anyways?

well shit....

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 05:12:51 pm »
Wait you are leaving?! But Deathrun Hell #1 is more fun when you are around. Oh well goodbye and I hope you come back.
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2013, 05:33:35 pm »
You'll be back soon enough. People leave and come back all the time, I don't see how you'll be any different.

See you soon.

Offline Windy

• Full Admin
  • HOT DOG!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 03:57:31 pm »
I'msorrybutwhoareyou?
If you're going to report someone, make sure to follow these steps!
  • Record a demo.
  • Get the person's steamid.
  • Add an Admin and annoy him/her about it.
  • Click your heels and yell out "Ding Dong Bannu!"This probably won't work, though.
Don't like a map? Use the !maprate command to give it a bad rating, and then maybe Voided will take it off the rotation. Maybe.

Dislike saysounds? Use !sounds to disable them!

Don't enjoy tf2? I don't have a solution for that. :(

Offline dr. prof. wonder waffle

• well shit
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2013, 04:27:31 pm »
well shit....

Offline Ultras

• " I Like Trains " - I Like Trains Kid
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 06:10:24 pm »
UPDATE : After 1 month and 2 weeks gone from Saxton Hell. I was ban on all of the server called, xTcR ( If some of you know ). I became sad and a quarter of them wants the admin to unban me. Until then, one of my admin friend told me another gaming site that also makes Jb servers. It was intox. I later tour around on intox forums. They have MOST of the minigames we have but theres another epic mini added.  :) . Its too bad I was perma ban but its difficult. But until now on, I still miss you guys.  ;) - Ultras
Why are you reading this?

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 09:12:06 pm »
UPDATE : After 1 month and 2 weeks gone from Saxton Hell. I was ban on all of the server called, xTcR ( If some of you know ). I became sad and a quarter of them wants the admin to unban me. Until then, one of my admin friend told me another gaming site that also makes Jb servers. It was intox. I later tour around on intox forums. They have MOST of the minigames we have but theres another epic mini added.  :) . Its too bad I was perma ban but its difficult. But until now on, I still miss you guys.  ;) - Ultras

Offline BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBoBo

• Venus Power