Author Topic: Deathrun Hell #1 problem harbinger  (Read 4781 times)

Offline Baysick

• Ɛ: ʇolɐ ɹp ʎɐld puɐ ʎuoɹq ɐ ɯ,I
$@xt0n H3LL 4 L1f3

Offline Knucklejoe

• Full Admin
  • Friendly Neighborhood Judo Master
Re: Deathrun Hell #1 problem harbinger
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 09:12:06 pm »
Screenshot

Not sure if the link there works but in the link is me playing on D.R. Hell #1 for a constant 10 hours. Am I bragging? Well no this is more of a compliment to thank Voidy for this wonderful server I play on every day even though there are a large number of mic. spammers who wouldn't get muted for 10-20 minutes until they finally decide to hold their "v" button down constantly and player who cause grief to others by standing on small platforms and not allowing them to pass or causing the platforms to fall underneath them intentionally. During the summer I make an average of 4-7 hours a day on that one specific server and during that time I found a couple of map glitches/bugs and every day there would be 1-4 problems .

I added Voidy to report any of these problems directly to him through steam but some many map glitches and player grief I did not want to feel like a "bother." I knew about the posting system for a while now so I decided to not be lazy and make an account just for the forms. The only other two who monitors this server are Nurse Pinkamena and Teddy. I am sure you are familiar with them so if they ever post anything about an issue with the server then listen to them too.

Later on whenever I don't feel lazy I will post those glitches and a way to counter then and suggestions in the future but I wouldn't have to if the admins accually played on D.R. Hell #1. At the time of me posting this I already found two map glitches under an hour so I thought it would be more practical if I just collected a good number of problems and report them all in one go and I have the pictures under my profile screenshots just waiting to be explained in a post. It is a great server with many problems but I see great improvement ahead. Thanks again to any admin who at least read this and keep your eyes out for more information.
There, I fixed it.

And I wouldn't worry about being a bother. I think Voidy enjoys taking care of this kind of thing.

Offline Luvedragon

• Full Admin
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 10:22:40 pm »
Please don't feel like you are a bother when reporting a glitch/bug/etc. These things can't get fixed if no one says anything. Screenshots, demos, and/or explinations of how to reproduce a glitch will help to get them fixed much faster, and will allow you guys to have a working server.

As for admins on DR, I personally do enjoy playing the mod and am frequent on it. Though, I have been with little to no internet for a little bit now, and will be active again on the servers once I do get internet back (and you all can pester me with all of your problems once again). Until then, please feel free to get any of the other admins if problems arise. It's what we're here for.

Offline LEON35

• Eat shit :D
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 11:07:18 pm »
Please don't feel like you are a bother when reporting a glitch/bug/etc. These things can't get fixed if no one says anything. Screenshots, demos, and/or explinations of how to reproduce a glitch will help to get them fixed much faster, and will allow you guys to have a working server.

As for admins on DR, I personally do enjoy playing the mod and am frequent on it. Though, I have been with little to no internet for a little bit now, and will be active again on the servers once I do get internet back (and you all can pester me with all of your problems once again). Until then, please feel free to get any of the other admins if problems arise. It's what we're here for.
Luve for Vice Admin of Saxton Hell

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2013, 11:22:40 pm »
These things can't get fixed if no one says anything.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My position in Saxton Hell is "Director of Fixing That Shit", so please report anything and everything that's broken.