Author Topic: Admins gone wild.  (Read 25350 times)

Offline Le Joshyboy

Re: Admins gone wild.
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2013, 01:36:51 pm »
But Clearly my last ban was for running into players on fire..? (Which never happend)
and this i done nothing lol. i was avoiding sloth. glaceon wasn't ready to run. Lke box said on the other one they should be prepared he said it was his signature move.. Running and avoiding players isn't griefing it's what u do on prophunt.

Offline combatfetus

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2013, 04:25:56 pm »
I hope I could be of assistance.
I uploaded the demo so those who do not know how to play one can easily view it, here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN-hlOjIBhw#ws

if [things like] this are the main reason for the ban, then that's pretty dumb.

being able to move is a crucial element in playing ph well. if someone gives away your spot because they can run and you can't, then that person should win. it's not cheating, it's just playing competitively.

so I'd say this demo doesn't mean anything. if there are other reasons for ban then idc

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2013, 05:23:56 pm »
I Agree^ (And my friends agree too.)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2013, 05:50:01 pm »
if [things like] this are the main reason for the ban, then that's pretty dumb.

being able to move is a crucial element in playing ph well. if someone gives away your spot because they can run and you can't, then that person should win. it's not cheating, it's just playing competitively.

so I'd say this demo doesn't mean anything. if there are other reasons for ban then idc

Ah, but this isn't just the reason he's been banned. He's been banned for running into props and giving away their location, being rude on the server, griefing, and most of all being inconsiderate. He's been banned from another group and also got banned from Jump Hell for a short amount of time. Moving on with this ban, it's 1 week, 1 WEEK. Find another Prophunt server and stop trying to appeal if you're going to grief again. Besides, the evidence you're presenting is minimal compared to the ones stacking against you, and MY friends agree to that.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2013, 05:55:16 pm »
1. i never got banned from jump hell.. it's a server i have tryed to join...

2. Everyone uses bad behaviour on the server... well most of the people..

3. It's barly griefing .. Jumping into other players... I haven't even done that.. im playing to survive..  he should be prepared but no.. just cause he's admin i'd get banned..

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2013, 06:02:32 pm »
1. i never got banned from jump hell.. it's a server i have tryed to join...

2. Everyone uses bad behaviour on the server... well most of the people..

3. It's barly griefing .. Jumping into other players... I haven't even done that.. im playing to survive..  he should be prepared but no.. just cause he's admin i'd get banned..

Counter Evidence:

1. http://bans.saxtonhell.com/Bans/View/1858 . 2nd block disagrees with your defense.

2. Yes, some people use bad behavior, but it's joking behavior or they use it to a minimum.

3. You have jumped into other players. Glaceon was one victim, and multiple claims have been against you.  Also, Glaceon is a Trial Admin, and only banned you for a week. Another thing is that he was acting as a prop and you hid behind him purposely knowing he was there.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2013, 06:07:27 pm »
1.  Clearly never got banned from jump.. Don't even play on jump.

2. As i say Sloth u fegit. Sloth is on my friedlist. he takes it as a joke. it was ment as a joke.

3. Clearly he should be prepared and techniqly ur saying if someone is on a roof i cant jump on the roof.
Clearly you saw me running around near glaceon. sloth jumped infront of me. i ran backwards and awau. as glaceon wasn't prepared he never ran..
his fault.

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2013, 06:24:17 pm »
Our bans aren't per-server, they're global across all our servers.

Offline Turkle

• Full Admin
  • Video games suck
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2013, 06:25:33 pm »
You weren't banned from Jump, you were banned from ph before for abusing a game breaking glitch.
You even reported the glitch before abusing it http://forums.saxtonhell.com/index.php?topic=301.0

The ban you currently have is a result of several things.
1) A video was submitted to us showing you revealing a teammates location
2) We've warned you about this before
3) There have been many reports to us about your behavior on the server
4) You've been banned before on our servers

Also, the excuse that "everybody does it" doesn't ever work. Use your head.

Offline Merkum

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2013, 06:50:06 pm »
"Eskimo should just shut his mouth when he's playing and don't bother talking.." take your own advise
the four that you mentioned are certainly not the only ones 'moaning.'
dont mention me in your public thread and then tell me to fuck off. should keep my name out your shit BOY

take it to ban protest.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2013, 07:05:20 pm »
i never got banned on jump.. dont evn play it.. what could i get banned for that anyway...

Clearly this ban is the dumbest ban
Glaceons fault for not moving..
Everyone else who uses bad language fu to.

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2013, 07:14:21 pm »
Also find it funneh how u argue with me.. (A 13 year old..)

Offline mongolian-bbq

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2013, 12:15:22 am »
I know this is late - I stopped reading the posts after it turned south - but after watching that demo, I don't see any evidence of any malicious intent on Joshy's part. It appears to me that he was just jumping from building to building and Glaceon got caught in the middle of it. Once again I cite the fact that Joshy is not very well liked on this server for whatever reason by many people, and this can tend to influence the decisions made by our two admins as well as make it easier to complain. If this is too late for any action then whatever, but nothing Joshy did in that demo should have given anyone cause to report him in my opinion.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2013, 02:36:31 am »

Offline Le Joshyboy

« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2013, 03:54:19 am »
Thanks mong... and 9mm LMAO.