Author Topic: Petition to Add Banned Weapons  (Read 10889 times)

Offline Weeaboo

Re: Petition to Add Banned Weapons
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 06:01:50 pm »
This thread should be looked at with the intent of bringing a positive change towards the community through serious communication and consideration. Not locked or shut down because you don't like the idea.

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 06:04:39 pm »
Nah locked cuz I don't like you.

The thing is nobody cried so much as to when this server connected to the ranks and then people started bitching. This games been around a long time and with the exception of a few extremely overpowered weapons, people haven't cried any time something gets challenging. When a weapon killed somebody in 1 shot, then there was a large complaint. If a shotgun takes 3 solid and direct shots to kill a prop, then the props learned not to run in a straight line and watch out when somebody had a shotgun out.

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2012, 08:17:21 pm »
Nah locked cuz I don't like you.

The thing is nobody cried so much as to when this server connected to the ranks and then people started bitching. This games been around a long time and with the exception of a few extremely overpowered weapons, people haven't cried any time something gets challenging. When a weapon killed somebody in 1 shot, then there was a large complaint. If a shotgun takes 3 solid and direct shots to kill a prop, then the props learned not to run in a straight line and watch out when somebody had a shotgun out.

"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline box

• Str8 Up Pimp, Classyle
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 08:51:55 pm »
That don't mean shit 2 me, so dat man gettin water poured on him.

Offline 9mmpainpill

• Donator
  • On a THC powered rocket ship to the moon.
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 08:56:29 pm »
That don't mean shit 2 me, so dat man gettin water poured on him.

Offline MisterSunshine

• Crazy Old Prophunt Guy
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2012, 01:48:29 pm »
Is it possible to lock out the heavy miniguns, or increase the damage they cause? Currently it detracts from the fun we have in there. We're always (yes, always) asking heavies to put the minigun away.

It enables them to spray all over the place. If we either lock them out or increase the damage the heavy takes, it will make it more fair.