Author Topic: For any new people to Trading Hell  (Read 4672 times)

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
For any new people to Trading Hell
« on: April 11, 2013, 10:37:50 pm »
This is a helpful guide to survive and not get attacked by insults of frequent users like myself.

STEP 1: Don't complain about godmode/buddha. The donators of the servers paid to support the servers, and also to have godmode on most occasions. If you complain, you will be ranted on because you did not read the rules that were specified. You can also get out easily by using alternative ways of getting past, some examples being Scout's Bonk! Atomic Punch and Spy's Invis Watch/Dead Ringer/Cloak n' Dagger.

STEP 2: Don't complain about micspam. Micspam is allowed on this server, and we tolerate it. The only time we don't generally like micspam is when someone's playing it through their mics or they're overplaying another spammer constantly. Also, saying "I muted [insert player name here]" doesn't make you look any better since no one will care that you pressed 3 buttons.

STEP 3: Use tactics against godmoders. Yes, some godmoders can be annoying, but you can use things against them. Some tactics are keeping them in a Huntsman taunt stun-lock or airblasting them consistently. They'll most likely retaliate, but you'll have annoyed them for a while :P.

Anyways, that's my guide.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 08:37:24 pm by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline h_twenty

• The Demopan is only OP when I play him.
Re: For any new people to Trading Hell
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:05:01 pm »
Very helpful guide! (But alas, I am not new)

Just the airblast and huntsman tauntlock will most surely piss off donators like myself, who later will focus all of their efforts towards displeasing the airblaster or tauntlocker. (or maybe its just me)
Joined during 2011.
I'm h_twenty, and I approve this messege.