Author Topic: Rule breaker: Galakra  (Read 11735 times)

Offline Naruto123ii

Rule breaker: Galakra
« on: January 24, 2013, 10:35:42 am »
He's being disrespectful to others and saying "Suck my ****" and stuff, admins might need to come and check it out. O.o

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
Re: Rule breaker: Galakra
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 02:28:52 pm »
*slaps forehead* Shoulda had a demo/screenshot.
Also, I'm pretty sure being an ass in chat isn't a bannable offense. Don't quote me on that though.
inb4 some guy quotes this post huehuehue-ing.
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Galakra

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 11:36:50 am »
He's being disrespectful to others and saying "Suck my ****" and stuff, admins might need to come and check it out. O.o

you felt so upset you came to make a forum post just for me? - http://i.imgur.com/ZUurOJV.jpg

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 11:45:39 am »
you felt so upset you came to make a forum post just for me? - http://i.imgur.com/ZUurOJV.jpg

*ahem*

Offline jay50jay

• FaZe Clan Representative
"If you see a moose, just whip your dang out and start whackin' it. That kind of sexual confidence will get inside the moose's head." - Northernlion, June, 2012.

Offline Galakra

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 05:07:58 pm »
*ahem*

I'm assuming the reason you linked this is to show the OP that no action has been taken before on this sort of thing, and the same follows with OP's request?

Other then that, looks to me like you just linked a useless, off-topic thread (:

PS: Either way, feel free to see the fucks I give - http://imgur.com/4rvUXjr

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 12:39:26 am »
I'm assuming the reason you linked this is to show the OP that no action has been taken before on this sort of thing, and the same follows with OP's request?

Other then that, looks to me like you just linked a useless, off-topic thread (:

PS: Either way, feel free to see the fucks I give - http://imgur.com/4rvUXjr

Actually, what he's trying to say is what you've posted before. You criticize OP for making a thread just for you, when you yourself have made a thread to ban someone else. In other words: http://snowce.tumblr.com/post/3095504642/dancing-tf2-sniper-deal-with-it-gif-i-greatly
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:41:04 am by Punishment_Fatal »

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Galakra

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2013, 02:25:42 am »
Actually, what he's trying to say is what you've posted before. You criticize OP for making a thread just for you, when you yourself have made a thread to ban someone else. In other words: http://snowce.tumblr.com/post/3095504642/dancing-tf2-sniper-deal-with-it-gif-i-greatly

As someone who has their "goals in TF2 life" yet to be completed with nearly 2000 hours into the game, your opinion is invalid ; feel free to try again though (:

^ Seriously though, finish those "TF2 life goals" ; meanwhile, envy me as you look back at yourself, then back to me, then back to yourself, then back to me - http://i.imgur.com/YjQvs6M.jpg

PS: You should probably try to use a .gif that's a tad more original, rather then one i've seen 9324850234595 times when people can't speak for theirselves, so they use a .gif such as this one to attempt to substitute for their inadequate input (such as yours) (:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:29:39 am by Galakra »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2013, 10:44:16 am »
As someone who has their "goals in TF2 life" yet to be completed with nearly 2000 hours into the game, your opinion is invalid ; feel free to try again though (:

^ Seriously though, finish those "TF2 life goals" ; meanwhile, envy me as you look back at yourself, then back to me, then back to yourself, then back to me - http://i.imgur.com/YjQvs6M.jpg

PS: You should probably try to use a .gif that's a tad more original, rather then one i've seen 9324850234595 times when people can't speak for theirselves, so they use a .gif such as this one to attempt to substitute for their inadequate input (such as yours) (:

I didn't know this was a discussion about how many hats you have or the quality of them. I thought this was for your actions.

P.S.: Don't rely on personal attacks and don't quote Old Spice. It's just like how you said I'm unoriginal with the .gif. Good day.

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Galakra

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2013, 01:45:38 pm »
I didn't know this was a discussion about how many hats you have or the quality of them. I thought this was for your actions.

P.S.: Don't rely on personal attacks and don't quote Old Spice. It's just like how you said I'm unoriginal with the .gif. Good day.

I can't . tell .. if . you . are trying . to . speak . morse code . with your . punctuation . or . if . you really . don't know how to use . them.

Also, love the fact that you totally bypassed the fact that I pointed out you have yet to complete your "TF2 life goals" with ~2000 hours into the game ; ashamed much?

PS: Your always original when you quote Old Spice, you should know this! (besides, if you couldn't tell, it was jokingly written and placed)

PSPS: Having to reply to this post everyday keeps me occupied at work...

PSPSPS: Seriously, use your period(s) correctly!

PSPSPSPS: Personal attacks work very well, also, you should probably not post your personal email and info online <3
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 02:00:38 pm by Galakra »

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2013, 03:09:26 pm »
I can't . tell .. if . you . are trying . to . speak . morse code . with your . punctuation . or . if . you really . don't know how to use . them.

Also, love the fact that you totally bypassed the fact that I pointed out you have yet to complete your "TF2 life goals" with ~2000 hours into the game ; ashamed much?

PS: Your always original when you quote Old Spice, you should know this! (besides, if you couldn't tell, it was jokingly written and placed)

PSPS: Having to reply to this post everyday keeps me occupied at work...

PSPSPS: Seriously, use your period(s) correctly!

PSPSPSPS: Personal attacks work very well, also, you should probably not post your personal email and info online <3

1. Actually, most of the time I spend idling instead of trading. Also, I give out my items sometimes.

2. *You're. Also, after Old Spice should be a semicolon, not a comma. You should also capitalize your quotes in parentheses since it's a new sentence.

3. Then answer later. You're not forced to answer to this.

4. Use *the period(s) correctly. I am not the personal owner of a punctuation mark.

5. Actually, I've just posted my name and area of residence. That email account is my junk mail account, just so my normal folder doesn't get full.

So yes, please respond back later if you're busy with work. <3

Offline VoiDeD

• Full Admin
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 04:15:50 pm »
I think this thread has run it's course.

As for the OP, jay50jay's reply sums up the procedure with reports: without a demo or some sort of evidence, we can't do much. However, we do have rules against chat douchebaggery and general asshattery.