Author Topic: What happened to this?  (Read 2915 times)

Offline AnonymousSavior

• Donator
What happened to this?
« on: August 30, 2013, 08:17:10 pm »
"Don't complain about godmode/buddha. The donators of the servers paid to support the servers, and also to have godmode on most occasions. If you complain, you will be ranted on because you did not read the rules that were specified. You can also get out easily by using alternative ways of getting past, some examples being Scout's Bonk! Atomic Punch and Spy's Invis Watch/Dead Ringer/Cloak n' Dagger."

Offline Punishment_Fatal

• Full Admin
  • Hat Fancier
Re: What happened to this?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 09:45:01 pm »
"Don't complain about godmode/buddha. The donators of the servers paid to support the servers, and also to have godmode on most occasions. If you complain, you will be ranted on because you did not read the rules that were specified. You can also get out easily by using alternative ways of getting past, some examples being Scout's Bonk! Atomic Punch and Spy's Invis Watch/Dead Ringer/Cloak n' Dagger."
What do you mean what happened to this?

Usually around Trading Hell and Zombie Hell. Message me on Steam if you need something.

Offline Momiji

• It's the kind black men's fault
Re: What happened to this?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2013, 12:13:18 pm »
What do you mean what happened to this?

I'm guessing it's in reference to those dumb godmode removing barriers. (which I love using to troll other donors using !resize tiny because they fly so far) <3